Thread: diet question

mxer_kx is offline Junior Member

diet question

ok you know how in the bulking sticky it says as a example to eat low fat lean ground beef with swiss cheese as a pro/fat meal? how often can you eat 100% serloin lean ground beef that gets the fat dried off on paper towel befor eating it cause i eat it everyday and it tastes sooo good but im thinking it cant b to good for you? or is it?because the nutritional values on it seems pretty good i dont have a copy of it right now but when i go shopping again ill list. aswell protein pancakes 1/2 cup whole wheat flower 8 egg whites 1 scoop vanilla protein is it ok 2 eat either one of those everyday ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I had to cut out red meat a few weeks ago. It would depend on how your day goes other than that. I dont go the pancake route because I slap too much butter on there (carb/fats is a no no) and syrups got lots of sugar

lol i use syrup i just roll them and eat so i gues its pancake wrap? lol and cant get enough of them and anytime i dont feel like them i just scramble up some egg whites lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha o well..dont they make whole wheat pancakes? Im not too sure about pancakes and the sugar content etc

not to sure but on a side note ur avatar kicks ass and on ANOTHER side note lol i cant seem to find another god forsaken pro/fat meal im already eating tuna for 2 of my meals and i got my extra lean ground beef meal and already have my chicken breasts for ppwo got a shake with udo's blend oil(abunch of different oils i can get the exact ones tomorrow if you wana know)for befor bead wich iwould really liek to elimante and eat soemthing extra earlier in the day because it leaves me feeling sick befor bed...i can get 7 meals a day trying to get 8 with the shake befor bed but like i said id perfer to find another pro/fat meal for earlier in the day to avoid sickness at night any suggestions would be awesome!!! i could post my diet but im waiting till i go shopping agian cause im missing the nutritional values on one of my meals

unless i could always trade one of my tuna meals for scrambled eggs and have tuna and mayo earlier in the day but the tuna with mayo would be right after my other tuna meal and the egg whites would b at night is that no good?

ok heres the nutritional values per 100grams of 100% serloin extran lean ground beef

cal:150
    Pro:21g
    Fat:7.3g
    Carbs:0
    cholesterol:55mg

so all in all how bad would it be to eat 200grams of this everyday for pro fat meal in a lean bulk or would this make it a dirty bulk ? or is this plain old bad to eat?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I use 4% fat ground beef.

Per 4 ounces, it has 25 grams of protein and 4.5 grams of fat.

I eat that shit religiously no matter what time of year.

~SC~

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i eat sirloin about 3 times a week i love my redmeat

so all in all this isnt to bad to eat once everyday but if i can find with less fat even better?

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I use 4% fat ground beef.

Per 4 ounces, it has 25 grams of protein and 4.5 grams of fat.

I eat that shit religiously no matter what time of year.

~SC~
    YUP! Daily...cooked in a teaspoon of olive oil and toss in some stir fry veggies.......pro/fat meal.......what are your meals with it SC?

Thread Information