Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    two chicken enchaladias/rice/beans
    1 burrito
    chips salsa
    1 slice cheese cake
    Mmm...Jardin Corona by chance?

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    and it's only morning.....you need a few mores of those meals in ya bro!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    nah Chueys, first cheat in like two weeks, i did cardio today i could barly get my hear rate over 120 i new it was time

Austex is offline Member
    Chuy's is the bomb. Did you train about the same time today? I was there around 2 today. Dude, Lee was in the gym yesterday...I went over to SF afterwards and they had 2 big bottles of milk thistle on hold for him. HMM...wonder what he's taking that he needed so much milk thistle? haha
    He called the owner the night before and told him he needed some right away! lol

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    how does a cheat meal help the cardio issue? do you mean you were too tired to get it to 120 or you were so conditioned that you had to like sprint to get it that high?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yesterday
    2 chicken parmeseans with mozzarella cheese
    3 Reese's 1 small butterfinger 5 tbspoons pb

first true cheat meal in about 8 weeks i think..only did it to see if i could kickstart things

Austex is offline Member
    Yesterday I gave in while grocery shopping. Low sugar vanilla ice cream and triple chocolate chip cookie dough squares. Was it ever so good. Now I have 3/4 package of cookie dough and almost a full half-gallon of ice cream which will probably sit for another couple months.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup, I had a big sack of candy given to me from halloween and it hasnt been touched. The old me would have devoured that already

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Yup, I had a big sack of candy given to me from halloween and it hasnt been touched. The old me would have devoured that already
    lol man. i like my pizza. cant go 7 days with out it

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    reading this thread makes me wanna go cheat right now... damn you

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    you guys have any good craving recipes?

Whats with all this cutting, it's WINTER!!!

I do, however, save my cheating for the weekend........all day events......

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    Chuy's is the bomb. Did you train about the same time today? I was there around 2 today. Dude, Lee was in the gym yesterday...I went over to SF afterwards and they had 2 big bottles of milk thistle on hold for him. HMM...wonder what he's taking that he needed so much milk thistle? haha
    He called the owner the night before and told him he needed some right away! lol

nah didnt train at Golds yesterday they kicked me out because i had been training there for free like a year, the new AGM tried to charge me 400 for a year i was like **** you bro i went to 24 about half the price plus they got a pool,hot tub, and sauna and a steam room i'll prolly never use them but hey its cheaper and they let me bring clients in there for free, and that is a shit load of milkthistle bru i saw lee pull up to SF in his new mustang that thing is ****ing awsome

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    how does a cheat meal help the cardio issue? do you mean you were too tired to get it to 120 or you were so conditioned that you had to like sprint to get it that high?

i dont know exactly why but when i have trouble getting my heart rate up a few days a week i know its time it could hve something to do with being to condidtiond i use the stairmaster for my cardio and yesterday it took me a full 20 mins before i got to 130bpm i was barly swetting so i knew it was time to get dirty

Austex is offline Member
    'Tis the season to grow!

Something about the 620/183 Gold's that I love. I don't care for some of the staff/trainers...but I stay outta their way, they stay outta mine. (long story)
    I think it's the fact that the meat-head to seasonal workout people is much higher. You can almost smell the testosterone in the air.
    Last edited by Austex; 12-08-2005 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    'Tis the season to grow!

Something about the 620/183 Gold's that I love. I don't care for some of the staff/trainers...but I stay outta their way, they stay outta mine. (long story)
    I think it's the fact that the meat-head to seasonal workout people is much higher. You can almost smell the testosterone in the air.

yeah i love that place to im gonna miss it i'll be back over there soon 24 didnt make me sign a contract so i can leave anytime just gotta give em a 30 day notice plus 24 is filled with honey's there are so many young girls there its crazy, long story eh ??? what happend with you there ? i get along fine with most of the trainers there but it's this 1 FC and the new managers that get me.

Austex is offline Member
    Yeah, everyone there was sad to see the GM transfer to the new Round Rock gym. My "run-in" occured out of the gym, alcohol was involved.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i dont know exactly why but when i have trouble getting my heart rate up a few days a week i know its time it could hve something to do with being to condidtiond i use the stairmaster for my cardio and yesterday it took me a full 20 mins before i got to 130bpm i was barly swetting so i knew it was time to get dirty
    that sucks i hate it when that happens. i usually give up after 10 mins if i cant get the HR high enough. I'll have to try a cheat meal next time it happens...see if it helps

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    Whats with all this cutting, it's WINTER!!!
    I was damn fat to begin with, I just wanted to get under 13-14%. I never want to get above that again, looked like shit.

i like being lean flexwinny some of us are not hardgainers and we need to whatch are eating habbits

Thread Information