Thread: TWO PWO Shakes

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

TWO PWO Shakes

What are your thoughts on this? One being immidiately pw, dext/whey, the 2nd being an MRP like Myoplex deluxe (no malt/crap in new formula) and the a good meal of cottage cheese, fats, nuts before bed?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    God help me Winny, if I knew where you lived I'd come and beat the hell out of you.

Then politely remind you that we have covered this issue aprox. 102, 304 times, use a solid PPWO meal.

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    IN CERTAIN cases, where you cant get a meal in............many bros on this board are doing it, just thought I'd get an insight............

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Many bro's? Point them out please, please direct me to the many?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    What are your thoughts on this? One being immidiately pw, dext/whey, the 2nd being an MRP like Myoplex deluxe (no malt/crap in new formula) and the a good meal of cottage cheese, fats, nuts before bed?
    Most assinine idea in the world.

No one is doing this shit here, don't lie, and stop asking the same thing over and over again. I've told you this before, but it hasn't set in.

Take some time off and settle down. Really, you were warned too many times already and have been suspended before because of this. I hope this time it sinks in. You really do have an extreme case of OCD. Not a flame at all, but I sincerely hope you seek help.

~SC~

Thread Information