orosco is offline Associate Member

This is the DIET of all DIETS.....

I can not believe what I heard the other days guys. I was watching MSNBC which airs a show called THe situation with Tucker Carlson. Anyways one of the topics was called the NO DIET DIET. So i had to watch. Some professor from BYU claims that he lost 50lbs eating french fries, ring-dings etc. Hence the no diet diet. Eat whatever you want and lose weight..Some BS right. Here is the catch. This guy backs up his claim by saying all you have to do is satisfy the hunger and thats it. So if you hungry, go to wendys and get a small fry. Eat the fries until you feel your hunger is gone, then throw the rest away...He said sometimes he would have a twinkie and after 2 bites the hunger would be gone and he would throw it away...
    IS THIS THE DUMBEST SHIT YOU HAVE EVER HEARD....

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    yes indeed since high gi carbs will make you more hungry in no time. Following that strategy would lead to severe obesity.

One of the biggest problems with obese is also that they dont have a proper "feedback" system when it comes to hunger. They dont get satisifed by food in the same was a regular people and easily pig out because of that. A person like that would cram a 1000kcal meal to satisfy hunger and then be hungry again 2-3 hours later.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Im convinced though that satisfying hunger with quality foods would be a good way for obese to slim down.

Try to eat yourself fat on boiled cod and potatoes or tuna sallad.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    I agree. These geeks that never leave the safety of the school yard irritate the crap outta me. He has a degree, but nobody mentioned what subject. They just like to plug it because he happened to lose weight and tell everyone that working for anything is for chumps. Ten bucks says that Mc Donald's secretly sponsored the publicizing of his story to bring up their flailing sales, in light of the aftermath effects of negative publicity like "Super Size Me."

flamethrower411 is offline Female Member
    I would never be able to eat only two bites of a twinkie!!! I would eat the whole thing for sure!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    That is total bs, I hate studies like that.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i wounder what his artiries look like ???

Austex is offline Member

Joke

He died from a heart attack yesterday:

http://news.msnbc.com/01209/pcdeath=today.com

chest6 is offline Banned
    HEY! I tried that diet before! And I got up to 275 pounds and 20% bodyfat! Sure did work!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Someone posted on this recently, they guy looked like nothing and i am sure he does not wal around with his shirt off.

What a tard...its bullshit info like this that most people fall for because they are to goddamn lazy to get up and change their lifes around.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    please being into competition and all that one thing i do know is that to satisfy my hunger takes an @$$ load of food.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's insulting to have to watch things like that on a mass media tool such as the television.

They can brainwash 1000's instantly.

~SC~

Thread Information