Thread: Malo PWO

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Malo PWO

Who uses Malodextrin for there PWO shake? I use a mix of 50dex/50malo, along with my whey, I like it and have good results, but have not heard to many bro's using malo and dex. Why not? ANYONE?????

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I just use Dex..

Bump

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    cuz its useless...so is dex

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    cuz its useless...so is dex
    Why, I have had great results with it.? I don't listen to studies done by 80 lb. nerds, who use fat college kids as the gunniea pigs. I have talked with several elite competitors and they feel the same way. It may not work for you but it has for me. Thanks for the respond though. Anyone else throw malto in there PWO shake?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Why, I have had great results with it.? I don't listen to studies done by 80 lb. nerds, who use fat college kids as the gunniea pigs. I have talked with several elite competitors and they feel the same way. It may not work for you but it has for me. Thanks for the respond though. Anyone else throw malto in there PWO shake?

Kinda hard to not use Dex when you're running slin

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Kinda hard to not use Dex when you're running slin
    Not using slin, and never had. Just think your answers are based on you and not others. I am not a football player, or a BBer, so please stop going around preaching your method, when there is no right method. Both hi and low gi's PWO will yield results, I happen to do better with the high gi as it best suits my profession and goals. So stick with your bagel and cream cheese, and best of luck with that.

Not using slin, and never had. Just think your answers are based on you and not others. I am not a football player, or a BBer, so please stop going around preaching your method, when there is no right method. Both hi and low gi's PWO will yield results, I happen to do better with the high gi as it best suits my profession and goals. So stick with your bagel and cream cheese, and best of luck with that.

Firs off you made reference to "elite" competitors as well as King Kamali. So that's what I was addressing and I'm not preaching anything as a matter a fact I don't care what you use. My answers aren't baed on me they are on science. Stick with your dex and best of luck to you too.

Firs off you made reference to "elite" competitors as well as King Kamali. So that's what I was addressing and I'm not preaching anything as a matter a fact I don't care what you use. My answers aren't baed on me they are on science. Stick with your dex and best of luck to you too.
    Fair enough, just thought it was uncalled for that you asumed I was using slin cause I take dextrose. I mean Cmon,, If saw you drinking cranberry juice, I would not say"" he is probably taking winny""!!

Fair enough, just thought it was uncalled for that you asumed I was using slin cause I take dextrose. I mean Cmon,, If saw you drinking cranberry juice, I would not say"" he is probably taking winny""!!
    Na bro. I was saying I doubt King Kamali and those other enormous bastards are not taking slin, that's all. It's all good.

Na bro. I was saying I doubt King Kamali and those other enormous bastards are not taking slin, that's all. It's all good.
    Cool, my bad

Thread Information