BOBBY D is offline Member

Peanuts/p.butter In A Bulking Diet ?

during my bulking diet, I eat 2tbs of peanut butter & lean protein as my 2nd to last meal of the day for a fat/pro meal, but i wanna know when is a good time during the day i can throw in some peanuts in my diet. i like the peanuts cause of the calories & fats & im trying to get my cals up there. let me know what u guys recommend.

thanks,

BOBBY D.

- THE ONLY WAY TO DISCOVER THE LIMITS OF THE POSSIBLE, IS TO GO BEYOND THEM INTO THE IMMPOSSIBLE -

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think it'd be tough to guage the exact nutritional info. But if you could its tha same as PB.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I think it'd be tough to guage the exact nutritional info. But if you could its tha same as PB.
    thanks but Im not asking for the nutritional comparison of peanuts to peanut butter. what i am asking is when is a good time during the day to eat peanuts, like between lunch & my pre - workout meal etc... just want to add some cals in between & eat a handfull here & there, w/o going overboard & consume more fat. just looking for anybody that uses peanuts in thier diet & seeing what they recommend.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I see, so I'd see eat them during the course of the day as you see fit just try and stay about an hour away from carb meals.

Thread Information