Thread: plz help!!!

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member

plz help!!!

I'm on the 3rd week of my cycle, (test, deca , eq), I was up 7lbs but I got this awful f*cking virus or something, I went to chili's to eat with my gf and ate some chicken pasta, 2 hours after I got home I started feeling really nautious, next thing I know I'm in the bathroom puking my guts out, I kept waking up in the middle of the night with diarrhea as well and still vomitting.
    I'm on day 2 of this shit which I don't know what it is and I still feel horrible and can't even eat a yogurt or drink water w/out vommiting it up 10 minutes later. Is there anything I can eat that will stay down? If this is food poisening how long will it last? thx

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Food poisoning brotha, you need to go to the hospital and I'd report the incident to that particular Chili's.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    I'm on the 3rd week of my cycle, (test, deca , eq), I was up 7lbs but I got this awful f*cking virus or something, I went to chili's to eat with my gf and ate some chicken pasta, 2 hours after I got home I started feeling really nautious, next thing I know I'm in the bathroom puking my guts out, I kept waking up in the middle of the night with diarrhea as well and still vomitting.
    I'm on day 2 of this shit which I don't know what it is and I still feel horrible and can't even eat a yogurt or drink water w/out vommiting it up 10 minutes later. Is there anything I can eat that will stay down? If this is food poisening how long will it last? thx
    dude that sucks! I hope you feel better soon. I would go to the Dr's office. They may be able to get some fluids in you.

Hope you feel better.

Just took my temp, 101!! I'm going to the hospital as soon as my gf gets off work. I don't think I've ever been this sick. thx for the replies

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    Just took my temp, 101!! I'm going to the hospital as soon as my gf gets off work. I don't think I've ever been this sick. thx for the replies
    Try sipping on some gingerale or maybe pedialite or a little gatorade.

Austex is offline Member
    F the doc. You're not on your death bed...although you may feel like it. Have your girlfriend buy you some pedialtye. Sip on that and take 1 gram of vitamin c every hour as well as a b-complex vitamin every 4 hours. Calcium and magnesium will help too (as individual supps or just use tums). My food poisoning lasted 3 days and I didn't get out of bed for 2 days. I've never been able to enjoy Chinese food since then (and that was 3 years ago).

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i hear ya bro been there done that, i was sittin on the tolite and leaning over into the bath tub pukin at the same time....and i ate at Chilies as well

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i hear ya bro been there done that, i was sittin on the tolite and leaning over into the bath tub pukin at the same time....and i ate at Chilies as well
    ive been there too. cept it was my own cooking. doh!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    ive been there too. cept it was my own cooking. doh!
    lol

austex, skipped the doc because I can't get in until tomorrow unless I want to go to the ER, which I'm cool. I don't feel much better but I got some pedialite, puked it up already though, It's hard to drink slow but I'm so freakin thirsty. I'll just wait it out....back to bed...

Austex is offline Member
    That's your best bet brotha. Good luck, you'll pull through. Don't forget those vitamins.

ok so I think I have the worst luck EVER!!!!. Thursday night rolls around and I start to feel a lot better. I was able to eat solid food and drink a lot of fluid and keep it down. Friday rolls around and I wake up with a f*cking sore throat!!!! how shitty is that? My gf has had the flu or something for about a week but I thought I was safe considering I had food poisening but I guess not. So I hold off on injection day on friday hoping if I get rest and a lot of fluid in me I might be able to fight it off. That was a no, Saturday I felt horrible once again with a sore throat and bronchittus like cough, stuffy nose, and a headache. It's now monday and I feel better, sore throat is gone, but I'm still coughing up a lot of shit and have a stuffy nose and my body feels weak as shit. I want to go to the gym but I don't know if thats a good idea or not considering my immune system just got the shit beat out of it. Also, since I missed my last injection on friday and I'm due for another injection today what do you think I should do for dosages considering I missed friday's injection? I was doing two injections a week of the following split up right down the middle every mon/fri.

750mg test E
    600mg EQ
    500mg Deca

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    one missed inject wont really matter mate,you could have taken it the next day,just carry on mond-frid with the same dose.
    def sounds like you mhad a touch and i mean a touch of food poisonin mate,when i had it i could not get out of bed,i had no control over myself and shat the bed a coupla times,lost about two stone and had to go to hospital.i personally would take a coupla days off from the gym to give your body time to sort itself out!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    when i had it i could not get out of bed,i had no control over myself and shat the bed a coupla times
    lmao

luckily I didn't shit the bed. But thanks for the reply booz, I'll keep the dosages the same. :P

Thread Information