venomm is offline Associate Member

Is my Cutting Diet in Check?

Currently i'm 6'1-6'2 and 215 pounds.
    here is my current diet.

Meal 1: 5-6 egg white, 1cup oatmeal ( 8-10 am)

Training for 1 and half hr (about 12-1:30)
    PWO shake wit atleast 60g protein

Meal 2: chicken(160g) wit salad (sometimes apple juice) around 3pm

Meal3: 1 cup oats,4-5 egg white, raisins, almonds 5-6pm

Meal 4 :1 Tuna can wit light mayo ( love 2 eat more then 1 can but don't know if I could stomach that much tuna.....i just look at a can and I feel nautious) around 8pm

Meal 5: chicken and a pro shake around 10-10:30pm

i do cardio at least 3times a week for 40 mins approx, besdies training.
    i know i lack some EFA's in my diet which im gonna add in a day or too (flax seed oil), other then that point out wat i lack and how it can be overcome.

now ineed help wit these Q's: regardless to cut i want to gain some lean mass muslces too and i know its hard to cut and gain muscle at a same time...i have tried this diet and still on this dietfor 3 weeks now and weighed myself today and i gain like 8lbs?? so im little confused as stickies on top of board(how to cut) is for cutting...then how come i gain like 8 pounds.

Now do i need to do more cardio or wat if i take fat burner such as xenadrine Rfa-1 or that gonna burn the muscles too?

advice me and provide anykinda feedback that u tihnk mite be useful for me and ims orry if my post is bit confusing as iam writing from my work which im not allow to do

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by venomm
    here is my current diet.

Meal 1: 5-6 egg white, could go for 8 here 1cup oatmeal ( 8-10 am) I would make this 1/2 cup oats

PWO shake wit atleast 60g protein you need to add a carbohydrate source here, usually 2x more than protein I use 40gwhey/80g dextrose

Meal 2 ppwo here 45mins-1hr later : 2 chickens(160g) wit salad (sometimes apple juice) around 3pm 3/4 cup brown rice

Meal3: 1 cup oats,4-5 egg white, raisins, almonds 5-6pm make this pro/fat

Meal 4 :1 Tuna can wit light mayo ( love 2 eat more then 1 can but don't know if I could stomach that much tuna.....i just look at a can and I feel nautious) around 8pm good

you need at least 1-2 more meals

i do cardio at least 3times a week for 40 mins approx make 5-7 days a week at 35-45 mins at 70% MHR, besdies training.
    i know i lack some EFA's in my diet which im gonna add in a day or too (flax seed oil) very important, thus "Essential" fatty acids, other then that point out wat i lack and how it can be overcome.

now ineed help wit these Q's: regardless to cut i want to gain some lean mass muslces too and i know its hard to cut and gain muscle at a same time...just concentrate on fat loss, maintaining sizei have tried this diet and still on this dietfor 3 weeks now and weighed myself today and i gain like 8lbs?? so im little confused as stickies on top of board(how to cut) is for cutting...then how come i gain like 8 pounds.

Now do i need to do more cardio or wat if i take fat burner such as xenadrine Rfa-1 or that gonna burn the muscles too? dont really need this IMO

advice me and provide anykinda feedback that u tihnk mite be useful for me and ims orry if my post is bit confusing as iam writing from my work which im not allow to do
    bold..

thnc Chest6, i apprecaite that u take time to read and make corrections and suggestions to it,definatiley act upon it. u mention whey..i take Iso pro is dat the same thing as the 1 u mention or not and wats dextrose...its like diff supplement?
    "PWO shake wit atleast 60g protein you need to add a carbohydrate source here, usually 2x more than protein I use 40gwhey/80g dextrose"

wat u suggest i go wit Iso-pro or ?
    any1 else guys..help the brother out wit more tips

chest6 is offline Banned
    thnc Chest6, i apprecaite that u take time to read and make corrections and suggestions to it,definatiley act upon it. u mention whey..i take Iso pro is dat the same thing as the 1 u mention or not and wats dextrose...its like diff supplement?
    "PWO shake wit atleast 60g protein you need to add a carbohydrate source here, usually 2x more than protein I use 40gwhey/80g dextrose"

wat u suggest i go wit Iso-pro or ?
    any1 else guys..help the brother out wit more tips
    No prob man

Iso pro is fine, it is whey I believe, but get a 2nd opinion on that. Dextrose is a simple sugar, like sucrose. Dextrose has a higher Glycemic Index so it spikes your body's insulin levels quicker, which enables nutrients to shuttle to your muscles the quickest.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    Dextrose can be found at bulk food stores usually in the baking rows and yes Iso-pro is a whey protein. I don't know if it is an isolate or concentrate though.

got that...should i start takin fat burners like XXX-Burn 120 caps RFA-1 or jus go wit right diet and cardio cos ive been told that fat burners burn muscles too..i know i ask ity before too but u said IMO and may i ask wat that stand for...i know dummies like me ehh....lolz

chest6 is offline Banned
    You dont need fat burners IMO. You can worry about those once you get further progress down the road.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    IMO means "In my opinion" and I agree with Chest6 You don't need fatburners until your diet, cardio and training are in check then once your progress slows maybe think about a fatburner

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take a fatburner called arsenal-x by nutritional delivery system...it has guggelsterones which speed up your metabolism, also green tea extract and caffeine which are good thermogenics, and it also has a good amount B-6 and B-12 vitamins...i just started it today but man my metabolism sure has sped up and i do have increased energy.

i dont wanna take fat burners either for now cos i read in 1 of threads that it mostly burn the muscles in large as compare to fat....as u guys suggest jus gonna stick to the cardio and proper diet for now

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    T3/T4/ does that...not OTC fat burners

here is my current diet.

Meal 1: 10 egg white, .5-cup oatmeal ( 8-10 am)

too much time between the meals and the training if ur taking it at 8 am then training at 12...if its at 10 u should be fine

PWO whey protein isolate (60 grams) , oats and honey (dextrose has no advantage IMO and the oats/honey method is healthier)

Meal 2: chicken(160g) wit salad add some brown rice here keep the juice if u want...just make sure u aint getting too much carbs around 3pm

make sure the apple juice is not sweetned

Meal3: 1 cup oats,4-5 egg white, raisins, almonds 5-6pm (increase protein intake in this meal)

Meal 4 :1 Tuna can wit light mayo ( love 2 eat more then 1 can but don't know if I could stomach that much tuna.....i just look at a can and I feel nautious) around 8pm

too much protein...ditch the the whey or the chicken or use 1/2-1/2 and add some fat...or use casein or cottage cheese...

i do cardio at least 3times(INCREASE TO 7 times) a week for 40 mins approx, besdies training.
    i know i lack some EFA's in my diet which im gonna add in a day or too (flax seed oil), other then that point out wat i lack and how it can be overcome.

now ineed help wit these Q's: regardless to cut i want to gain some lean mass muslces too and i know its hard to cut and gain muscle at a same time...i have tried this diet and still on this dietfor 3 weeks now and weighed myself today and i gain like 8lbs?? so im little confused as stickies on top of board(how to cut) is for cutting...then how come i gain like 8 pounds.

Now do i need to do more cardio or wat if i take fat burner such as xenadrine Rfa-1 or that gonna burn the muscles too?

gained 8 lbs?? wierd could be water weight or smth....I think u need some more calories in there....

thnx for the feedback Iron, so wats the best time for shake beside PWO....at night or wit meal 3?

PWO whey protein isolate (60 grams) , oats and honey (dextrose has no advantage IMO and the oats/honey method is healthier)
    yea...cant find a store that carry dextrose here in canada and as mention by Iron, oats/honey methos is healthier...u mean jus strait honey or the oats/honey oatmeal kinda thing?

seperate oats and honey

half the shake with meal 3 and the other half with meal 4

any 1 can help me like from where i can get dextrose or oats and honey for the shake, i already check wit GNC and foodstore, couldnt find
    and is there any substitute for them that i can take wit a PWO shake?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    any 1 can help me like from where i can get dextrose or oats and honey for the shake, i already check wit GNC and foodstore, couldnt find
    and is there any substitute for them that i can take wit a PWO shake?
    gnc has a product called AMINOJAC which is pure dextrose pretty much.

sure will check tomm there

Thread Information