livewire57 is offline Associate Member

How long will it take?

i eat clean and do 45 min cardio at 128 bpm 4 times a week. my bf is about 15% how long will it take before i see results? i want to drop down to maybe 10% so based on your experience how long should i expect to do this

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    oh i am also taking ECA stacks 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Thats an impossible question to answer. Everyone is different, eating clean doesnt always mean below maintenance level, and we dont know how your workouts are, the number of hrs sleep you normally get ,etc etc. From my experience though, from around 15-10% bf takes me about 5-6 weeks of strict diet w/ cardio.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    i eat clean and do 45 min cardio at 128 bpm 4 times a week. my bf is about 15% how long will it take before i see results? i want to drop down to maybe 10% so based on your experience how long should i expect to do this

yeah eating clean doesnt always mean a caloric defficit...to get in a caloric defficit without losing hardly any muscle mass takes the following...

(your weight) x 14 = (the amount of calories you need to maintain your current size) - 300 = the perfect number of calories for your cutting diet...so FOR YOU....

240 x 14 = 3360 - 300= 3060

there ya go...eat 3060 clean calories a day and keep up the cardio but do it about 5-6 times a week and you should be cut up in no time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It would also help the cause to see your diet and what you are eating, even though it would still be impossible to speculate.

SC

Thread Information