skribbble is offline Member

clen and cut diet is pissing me off... need ideas for snacks

For some reason for the 2 weeks i take clen , i think im invincible and can eat wahtever the hell i want becuase "im on clen". Its really starting to bother me because i did manage to be good with diet for 1 week while on clen and the results were amazing. When im not on clen i have no problem dieting, only cheating 2 times a week etc. and the results are good but not as good as on clen when i managed to be clean obviously.... what kinda foods do you guys eat to stay on your diet but still manage to get rid of the sweet tooth??

i have a tendancy to crave boxes of swiss cake rolls on clen for some reason...
    here are some snacks i threw together

natty peanut butter
    sugar free jello
    diet pop
    almonds
    green tea

I need more "sweet" ideas along the lines of sugar free jello and shit. Please feel free to post ideas!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    oatmeal, tbs peanut butter, sugarfree chocolate syrup, splenda....bber peanut butter cup flavored oats.

sweet we're on the same page. what you guys think abuot sugar free jello? and what about diet pop?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    me and diet soda are like brothers....sugar free jello is a good thing as well...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    For some reason for the 2 weeks i take clen , i think im invincible and can eat wahtever the hell i want becuase "im on clen". Its really starting to bother me because i did manage to be good with diet for 1 week while on clen and the results were amazing. When im not on clen i have no problem dieting, only cheating 2 times a week etc. and the results are good but not as good as on clen when i managed to be clean obviously.... what kinda foods do you guys eat to stay on your diet but still manage to get rid of the sweet tooth??

natty peanut butter
    sugar free jello
    diet pop
    almonds
    green tea

I need more "sweet" ideas along the lines of sugar free jello and shit. Please feel free to post ideas!
    I would think the problem is in bold above!

JMO!

Why would you be cheating twice a week? Especially when you yourself state you do not see as good results? Keep it down to 1 meal per week and keep te diet and training on track and you should not have problems.

no my cheating 2 meals a week is fine. Just when im taking clen i tend to cheat more 2 because clen makes me lose disclipline somehow?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble

natty peanut butter
    sugar free jello
    diet pop
    almonds
    green tea

Me too, I can eat a whole box at a time.

Thread Information