swizole is offline Associate Member

getting diced with the flax

I just started my cutting diet and I heard that flax oil is great for burning fat. I got the 1000 mg gel caps and was wondering what would be the perfect amount to take daily. It says on the bottle take only like 3 a day, and that doesnt seem like much. Any suggestions? I do not wanna take to much of it and get titties or something haha.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    bro its best if you pick up a bottle of liquid flax and drink a few tbls a day depending on ur weight

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    I just started my cutting diet and I heard that flax oil is great for burning fat. I got the 1000 mg gel caps and was wondering what would be the perfect amount to take daily. It says on the bottle take only like 3 a day, and that doesnt seem like much. Any suggestions? I do not wanna take to much of it and get titties or something haha.

Flax itself is not great at "burning" fat. Cardio burns fat through lipolysis, the way in which fat is used for fuel.

Flax oil is a very healthy fat that can be used to encourage stored fat to be "let go" in situations where one is very low carb and using fat as an alternate energy source. You can use many fats for this scenario however, not just flax.

I would steer clear of gelcaps, being that one cap is 1 gram of fat. A tablespoon of flax has 14 grams of fat, and I don't know of anyone who would use less than that per serving. So, having said that, downing that many pills each time is not something I'd want to be doing, and it's not cost effective in the least bit.

Flax oil will not give you "titties", not sure if you actually thought that or not.

Being a fat slob, a woman, or getting a sex change will yield titties.

~SC~

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Flax itself is not great at "burning" fat. Cardio burns fat through lipolysis, the way in which fat is used for fuel.

Flax oil is a very healthy fat that can be used to encourage stored fat to be "let go" in situations where one is very low carb and using fat as an alternate energy source. You can use many fats for this scenario however, not just flax.

I would steer clear of gelcaps, being that one cap is 1 gram of fat. A tablespoon of flax has 14 grams of fat, and I don't know of anyone who would use less than that per serving. So, having said that, downing that many pills each time is not something I'd want to be doing, and it's not cost effective in the least bit.

Flax oil will not give you "titties", not sure if you actually thought that or not.

Being a fat slob, a woman, or getting a sex change will yield titties.
    ~SC~

hahahahahah thats an awsome statement

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I guess I have a way w/words.

~SC~

Thread Information