butcha is offline Junior Member

this is my diet what do u guys think?

breakfast - 1 cup oatmeal with a lil apple butter in it

around 10:30 i have a whey shake

lunch - salad with lite ranch, and either tuna or chicken

dinner - i cant change the whole fmilies diet for mine, but i eat the meat portion of our dinner, i.e. steak or chicken or a pork chop (we bake them), sometimes spaghetti or a casserole. but i have a lil of the meat, or main dish, with a nice big salad

around 8ish when im done working out i have another whey shake, and maybe some nuts or something around 10ish before i goto bed

also im taking purple K krey alkalye(sp) creatine, multi's, and a fat burner.
    im up around 280 ish so im trying to lose weight, im lifting 3 days a week hitting every muscle group and do cardio 3 days a week for 1 hour.
    Last edited by butcha; 12-19-2005 at 12:43 AM.

diet is totally off, u need to add protien to your breakfast. Also, you need more healthy fat sources in there throughout the day, not just a few nuts before bed, and you only have 1 carb meal in there suitable for a diet and thats your oatmeal.

well i guess i could have baked potato with dinner, ill also add some egg whites with my breakfast, and i could add in some cottage cheese or low fat yogurt with fruit for a night time snack, would that improve it?

i forgot i put 2 table spoons opf peanut butter in my shakes, blend it all up, sometimes even add a banana. every article and post ove searched through for diets to lose weight, all these foods im eating are what is said, if this diet is off, please help me make it right

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    check the sticky's at the top og the page bruh...

i just checked it out, my diet is not very diff rom that one, so how is mine off?, and compared to how much and what i was eating before, i think this is a big step forward, ive already been losing weight, like i said at dinner time i cant change the families meal, i have no control over dinner, i just try to eat whatever we have moderatly i dont gorge on the stuff, and i do cardio about an hour or so after dinner.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I would hit your cardio 6 times a week 45 min- 1 HR in the AM. Instead of baked potato try brown rice or a sweet potato.

even do cardio on lifting days? cuz im trying to keep muscle and build it too. on another forum i heard too much cardio will make me lose muscle too, thats why im dong 3 days cardio and 3 days lifting. trying to even it out

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You can do cardio on lifting days as long as they are both split up. Get up early and do your cardio on an empty stomach then later in the day go to the gym if at all possible. Cardio on the empty stomach is using fat for an energy source.You'll see the best results that way. That is just what I do when I'm cutting and it works great for me, not much muscle loss if any.

excellent ill try that

chest6 is offline Banned
    man i would starve on that..not enough meals at all

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    man i would starve on that..not enough meals at all
    thats bc your fat, but really your diet is pretty low in calories from my guessing..

Thread Information