Thread: pwo switch

mitch911 is offline Member

pwo switch

after reading countless posts on the debateable topic of the high gi low gi concept i plan to see how i respond to the lower gi...im naturally proned to gaining fat and for the past year or so ive been doing 80g dex with the whey 2:ratio... i dont exactly like the taste of blended oats in with whey so would say a whole wheat bagel be good anough to go along with my whey? think its got 60g of carbs in it but its quick and easy to bring to the gym i guess if time is still taken into consideration with the lower gi

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You're all good with a bagel my man.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    brown rice cakes and whole wheat bread have worked for me as well

TR'05 is offline Member
    how about blending together oats and a banana? I remember reading that a banana is acceptable for PWO carbs. Right/wrong?

mitch911 is offline Member
    alot of the time i dont have the convienence of comming home and using the blender so thats why the dex was convienent ..shaker bottle with the whey ..which is why i asked about the bagel..small and convient to bring to gym eat and go on with daily stuff(class, friends) until i come back for my ppwo...to me id rather just eat a cup of oats instead of blend it since i luv eating food over drinking it ..thank Giantz for the approval il monitor the progress and b/f gain with the lean bulk il be starting up soon compared to my previous once which used the dex to seee what works best for me as soon as im at nice b/f leavel to start from

Thread Information