Thread: Clen diet help

Joeymode247 is offline New Member

Question Clen diet help

I started a clen cutting diet 2 weeks ago, going from 40 mcgs, to 100 mcgs and back down. i eat a high protien diet, drink alot of water and workout with cardio every day. i was 6 foot 1 and 215 lbs when i started the cycle and now im up to 227 but i dont look like ive gained any weight, i dont know exactly what my body fat percentage is but im sure its a little high for my build. i am a collegiate baseball player in the off season at the moment. my question is, is it normal to gain weight on clen instead of loosing it, i mean i dont look any softer but m gaining weight..is it just muscle weight im putting on or did i get a hold of some weak clen?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt think that you should gain 12lbs on clen ...it is anti catabolic meaning you should retain your current muscle...post your diet and training so we can analyze the problem in depth.

breakfast consists of eggs, grilled chicken and some fiber/cereal
    Lunch is usualy more chicken or just a sandwich of turkey with mustard no mayo
    dinner is something lean, beef or chicken sometimes pork..nothing fried.

i workout every day, upperbody and lower body alternating days and 10 to 20 minutes of cardio.
    Bench, curls, shruggs, triceps, abs, back, and forearms
    Squat, extensions, hamstring curls, calfs, dead lift.

Treadmill or bike for 20 minutes, or alternating 10 minutes on both every few days.

I wasnt nescesarliy muscular before i started, mostly because i dont work out during my baseball season and now since starting the clen , im gaining definition in arms, legs and chest. i think it might be just muscle gain, which is weight gain. i look better than i did when i started but im just heavier, any reason at all there might be a gain?? and if not, would you suggest a diet and workout program to help me lose more fat?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U are barely eating, so it's more than likely you are losing muscle and may be holding more water and gaining fat in "survival mode" which is when the body holds on to all fat (insultation) for fear of losing it due to not enough caloric intake. However, you said you look better, so who knows what the case is. In my biz, I utilize pics as that's the only real tell-tale sign of wtf is really going on.

That and someone could have slipped u anadrol instead of clen .

~SC~

I really appreciate the feedback, im totaly new at this so its helpful to talk to people who know... if i was losing muscle wouldnt i be loosing weight too? i might be a little crossed up but thats what i always thought. would you suggest trying more caloric intake for the next week and seeing if thats what the problem is, or should i ride out the diet on my current plan, i mean i just want to be leaner and look better so anything to help with that is what i need, if anyone has any suggestions im open for consideration. from workout, to cardio to diet or even clen dossage id really appreciate it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeymode247
    I really appreciate the feedback, im totaly new at this so its helpful to talk to people who know... if i was losing muscle wouldnt i be loosing weight too? i might be a little crossed up but thats what i always thought. would you suggest trying more caloric intake for the next week and seeing if thats what the problem is, or should i ride out the diet on my current plan, i mean i just want to be leaner and look better so anything to help with that is what i need, if anyone has any suggestions im open for consideration. from workout, to cardio to diet or even clen dossage id really appreciate it.
    To be general since you seem new at this, you need MORE meals and MORE food. 6-7 meals a day is a good starting point. Like swole said, when you aren't taking in much food at all, and more so less meals, your body will go into survival mode and hold on to every bit of fat and store it that you consume for fear of that is the little that you will supply it. Not sure if I worded that correctly, but something along those lines. Take a look at the cutting sticky atop the page, that will be your biggest help by far. Im not so sure what you have is clen either.

Thread Information