skinny e is offline New Member

help a skinny guy.

first off i would like to say glad to be here. i would like to get into working out again. i stop a year ago. but i need to know what is the best way for me to gain weight and lean muscle. what supplements would be good and what foods. also i work all day outside what be something to eat on the go. supplements powders how would i make them on the go. also i would like to work out at home can not afford the gym right now. where or what kind of equiment is good for home use to start out with that is not expesive.i will be working out alone so i would need something that is safe. i want to get to 175lbs. how many cals and protein sould i take. thanks. i am a 125 lbs now 5,9. 5%body fat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    5% bodyfat??

Anyhow, you've tons of questions there. To begin with, I'd say the first step would be to read the "STICKY" posts atop the page, for assistance in setting up a program for you to gain weight and lean muscle. You will really want to get everything set up in order (from your diet to training) and go at it for a consistent period of time.

~SC~

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    quick hijack here... Swole I'm lovin' the billboard... that's creative to say the least!

Thanks, someone designed that for me to see how it would look.

~SC~

thanks i need to know what buy and how to set up my diet plan can i get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny e
    i need to know how to set up my diet plan can i get some help.
    I take it you skipped over my initial post???

The guide is there for you, all you have to do is read it over, absorb, and put it into motion. Present your finalized approach here for all of the members to see and help with critiques. You will have to do the footwork as everyone else has done.

~SC~

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Swole said bro. You need to educate yourself about correct diet and workout methods using the stickys inthe relevant forums. Then post your diet and workout for other members to critique.

Your pretty thin guy though so my guess is that you need to eat more. You really need to be starting off at 2000 calories and raise it gradualy to about 3500. And in order to gain quality muscle you would need to consume 1.5-2g protein for every lb of bodyweight.

But like i said, read the stickies as nobody here wil make you a diet as everybody has different dietery needs

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Like Swole said bro. You need to educate yourself about correct diet and workout methods using the stickys inthe relevant forums. Then post your diet and workout for other members to critique.

Your pretty thin guy though so my guess is that you need to eat more. You really need to be starting off at 2000 calories and raise it gradualy to about 3500. And in order to gain quality muscle you would need to consume 1.5-2g protein for every lb of bodyweight.

But like i said, read the stickies as nobody here wil make you a diet as everybody has different dietery needs
    the deit i see on the stickies are meals that are being made at home . during the day i work some it would be hard for me to make a meal. also iam looking for a workout that would help me.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    The internet is a big place dude. Use google and you will find what you need.

Like i already said, nobody here will make your diet and workouts for you.

well all ask for is some kind of idea as iam still new to this but the place seems to dont want to help.

all of the diet ive seen on here is for someone is at home who can cook the thurout the day. iam not home all day that way i ask these questions

Thread Information