Thread: christmas meal

onehundredk is offline Member

christmas meal

had some baked ham, i kno ham is fatty meat, but is this kind of fatty meat a bad source of protein during a bulkin cycle?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    not ideal but who the hell cares man...you're bulking and its xmas day go craaaaaazy...im cutting and my cheat meal today was turkey, dressing, and sweet potatoes with brown sugar and pecans...oh i also had two reeses cups.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    not ideal but who the hell cares man...you're bulking and its xmas day go craaaaaazy...im cutting and my cheat meal today was turkey, dressing, and sweet potatoes with brown sugar and pecans...oh i also had two reeses cups.

haha, true, just wondering, had alot of prime rib some reeses cups too, had to, it is xmas haha, well thanks, after i posted...i relized whatever its just 2 days...1day=xmas....2day=monday- leftovers lol

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    haha, true, just wondering, had alot of prime rib some reeses cups too, had to, it is xmas haha, well thanks, after i posted...i relized whatever its just 2 days...1day=xmas....2day=monday- leftovers lol
    damn those reeses cups looking so damn good and they are so small so its like "ah whats one gonna do?" but damnit you can never just eat one no matter how strong you are...ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Thread Information