Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member

On Clen: Cutting Diet

I am going to be running clen and am trying to set up a cutting diet.
    I'm 5'9, 205lbs, 17%BF, 20 years old.

Wake up: 45min Cardio
    Meal 1- 20g whey, 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
    Meal 2- 5oz Tuna/Chicken, broccoli
    Meal 3-5oz Tuna/Chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice,
    Meal 4- PWO- 60g protein, 100-120g maltodextrose
    Meal 5-5oz lean fish or beef, salad
    Meal 6-Lean steak, chicken breast, carrots and broccoli
    Meal 7-22g whey, 22g cassein, 22g egg protein, EFAs
    This is ROUGHLY 240g protein, 200g protein, 30g fat (20 from EFAs)

Drinking 1-2 gallons of water and taking all other needed supplements to run with Clen and T3. Just trying to see how this diet looks. Some may say I need to add protein while on clen, if so, where? Thanks a lot, any other tips send em my way. Can't wait to drop the weight!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    not enough fats man i would get them up to 60-70 on workout days and up to 85 on non workout days....in your first meal i would just eat 10 egg whites and drop the whey protein...drop the carrots...pre cardio and preworkout i would take 1 1/2 grams of Acetyl L-Carnitine and 5 grams of glutamine...giantz and a few other people on here dont really care for glutamine but i swear i can tell a difference when im on it and off it (muscles feel more full and less flat when on it)...your pwo should be 50 grams of protein and 100 grams of maltodextrin or dextrose or a combo of both (there is no such thing as maltodextrose i dont think)...but hey man you do have a very good diet and with clen and t3 you should hit your goals in no time...but t3 will have you burning calories like crazy so make sure you keep your protein intake pretty high...prob somewhere like 350+...i would lower the carbs though to about 150 (dont include veggies for your carb count)...are you taking CLA? it can help you lose some more fat while helping to preserve your lean muscle. how many days a week are you doing cardio?

I'm going to start with 3x a week @45 minutes for 2 weeks
    Then I'm going to go to 3x a week @ 1 hour for 2 weeks
    Then 5x week @ 45min and depending on my progress, I may go to 1 hour 5x a week but I think that is unnecessary.
    How does CLA work?
    Where's the cheapest place to get Acetyl L-Carnitine and glutamine. Are these totally needed for a cut? I plan on doing a Superdrol bulk after cutting so should I save those for then? More tips. Thanks Kaptain, you always have the info I need in my posts!

you can find CLA dirt cheap anywhere...acetyl L-carnitine isnt a staple and since you are on T3 it may not be needed but it is proven to be effective for both cutting and bulking because of the fact that it converts stored fat to be used as energy and brings more testosterone receptors to muscles (i am 99.9% sure i am correct in saying that)...but Glutamine i am totally a fan of and you can get it dirt cheap as well but get it in capsule form because you will always be able to tell how much you are getting where as powder form you are kind of guessing. im glad i can help you out man...i always like to help out a fellow bber however i can.

oh and about the CLA...it is one of the most studied fat loss supps out there...damnit i cant remember how exactly it works but you should do some research on it, its fairly easy to find. ill go look real quick brb!

In a study presented at the Experimental Biology 2002 meeting, CLA alone was shown to cause a substantial decrease in fat mass, and for those who received CLA plus guarana, both adipocyte (fat cell) size and number were decreased by 50%. As an added benefit, sesame lignans have been shown to further increase the burning of fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation in the liver. As with any fatty acid, CLA can be oxidized by free radicals once it has been ingested. Sesame lignans help prevent the oxidation of CLA, providing health benefits without negative impact.

CLA has been shown to play a vital role in reducing body fat and increasing muscle tone according to human clinical studies, and laboratory testing.

Dymatize CLA was discovered in 1978 by Michael W. Pariza at the University of Wisconsin while looking for mutagen formations in meat during cooking. CLA is research proven to build muscle, reduce body fat, and induce an optimum cellular environment for improved health!

CLA occurs naturally in foods such as milk, cheese, beef, and lamb as well as many processed foods. However, getting enough CLA from your diet for the preferred benefit would require considerable intake of these types of foods. This is not only impractical, but would also have a seriously negative impact on your metabolism due to the high caloric penalty you would pay.

How Does CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) help you lose inches?
    Scientists have linked the steady rise in obesity in the U.S. over the past 30 years to the reduction of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) in our diets. There are two reasons: Americans have substantially reduced their consumption of beef and dairy products. Additionally, changes in beef and dairy cattle feed (from pasture grasses to forage) have reduced their production of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) by 65%.

...hope this helps and get it off the net or you can get it at WALMART for real cheap...if you see the word TON**** on it, you can trust its good quality.

ahhhh i forgot we cant say A-L-I-N....so here it [email protected] you see that you can trust it.

Cool awesome bro. Have you ever ran clen before with good results?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoguy62
    Cool awesome bro. Have you ever ran clen before with good results?
    i did two weeks on and right now im doin the two weeks off thing...ill start back up on thursday...so far very good results. im gonna post pics once ive lost another 12 pounds.

How much did you lose the first time? I've heard that doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is not the best approach?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoguy62
    How much did you lose the first time? I've heard that doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is not the best approach?
    ya heard wrong in my opinion...you can ask chest6 too.

Thread Information