kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

RALA & Biotin Dosages help

I usually take 1 RALA per 50 grams of carbs but I am not sure of the biotin. I had the 600 mcg caps and took 2 with the RALA but I recently got the 5 gram caps and take 1 of those and **** that stuff works. I am just not sure if the 5 gram capsules is too much. Also, the RALA and biotin are before every carb meal, not just pwo and ppwo, right. Thanks.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    I usually take 1 RALA per 50 grams of carbs but I am not sure of the biotin. I had the 600 mcg caps and took 2 with the RALA but I recently got the 5 gram caps and take 1 of those and **** that stuff works. I am just not sure if the 5 gram capsules is too much. Also, the RALA and biotin are before every carb meal, not just pwo and ppwo, right. Thanks.

That's quite a bit of biotin...... I usually go with 600mcg of biotin for every 100mg of R-ALA

randumb is offline Junior Member
    The Glucorell R I take has 750mcg of Biotin with it's 100mg of RLA. I take 1 capsule for each 30-40 grams of carbs.

And as I recently found out, you don't need to take it with your PWO or PPWO meal. (Thanks Swole)

go4gold is offline Member
    I heard that taking glucorell wasn't necessary with your PWO because i heard it already goes straight to your muscles because of the shrtage of glycogen in them, can someone clarify for me. Also is taking glucorell with hi GI carbs ok or should it strictly for low GI?

ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member
    don't use RALA with your pwo or ppwo.
    took me almost 2 years to figure that out

go4gold is offline Member
    Also is taking glucorell with hi GI carbs ok or should it strictly for low GI?

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about bringing this back from the dead, but I figured it better then making a new post.

Can someone please tell me the reason not to take R-ala with PWO-PPWO meals?

Ive searched but not found an answer.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx
    Sorry about bringing this back from the dead, but I figured it better then making a new post.

Can someone please tell me the reason not to take R-ala with PWO-PPWO meals?

Ive searched but not found an answer.

You can..... just take the R-ALA with your PWO shake and not before it, so you still get the insulin spike from the sugars but any excess is cleared up by the time you have your PPWO meal. Then do the same for PPWO, just take the R-ALA with it to help shuttle the nutrients to your muscles.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy
    don't use RALA with your pwo or ppwo.
    took me almost 2 years to figure that out
    why not?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think he thought that R-ALA would reduce the insulin spike and therefore be a poor choice PWO. I certainly don't think that this would happen, but I also don't think you need an insulin spike PWO so what do I know?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Swolecat from what i remember stated no ALA with pwo but with ppwo run it and at a higher dosage than the earlier daytime ala adminstrations.

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    Also is taking glucorell with hi GI carbs ok or should it strictly for low GI?
    its actually more effective for high GI, but "works" with either.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant find r-ala anywhere....how bout ala is that still good?

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i cant find r-ala anywhere....how bout ala is that still good?
    click on that link in signature glucorell (r-ala).

if you are looking for a brick and mortar store in dallas that carries r-ala try Insulow its carried by savon drugs, osco, some eckards, and longs drug. also available at cvs.com and drugstore.com

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    click on that link in signature glucorell (r-ala).

if you are looking for a brick and mortar store in dallas that carries r-ala try Insulow its carried by savon drugs, osco, some eckards, and longs drug. also available at cvs.com and drugstore.com

wow cool thanks man i appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    wow cool thanks man i appreciate it.
    no problem

just as a note- people have been responding VERY well to the Glucorell(r-ala) and SesaPURE (sesamin) stack. Especially when running a calorie surplus. While not particularly in favor of the holiday binging, this looks to become the overeater and holiday "feastival" damage control stack.

both also help with alcohol metabolism and liver function, sesamin directly increases alcohol metabolism and decreases the "bad" metabolite of alcohol aldehyde (sesamin directly increases aldehyde dehydrogenase)

Thread Information