UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

This diet is no joke :D

Hey guys I just wanted to post my results. I tried that cutting diet from sticky, that really works ! I noticed i look leaner than b4.. jumped on the scale.. Wow!
    Im 6`3. I was @ 228Lbs .. just by changing to this diet I went down to 212Lbs in a month and 1 week. All that without doing any cardio ! SOme of the weights seem to be heavier than before though..especially bench press and biceps workout. I think thats because of much lower carb intake. I need to check my bf now... Last time it was 228Lbs %16.7 bf.
    This web site rocks.. As always !

Thanks guys.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    wow great progress bro, keep up the excellent work, add some cardio though id say and see how fast you drop it then....or at leasst wait until you hit a stopping point in the loss of weight then u might wanna do cardio, anyway if its not broke then dont fix it!

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    well since your heart is the most important muscle you shoud do cardio no matter what, even if your bulkin( just not as often). try 45 mins of cardio a day first thing in the morning at 65-75%mhr and the fat will melt, that is if your diet is spot on.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    good to hear bruh

Thread Information