Nate_Dog is offline Member

Are you getting enough roughage?

Fibre... How important do you feel it is!

I personally find it VERY IMPORTANT in keeping a normal digestive function.

Just wanted to see what the rest of you think.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    if i happen to get some , great, but i don't stress about it. When i look at food i don't see chicken, pasta, steak, potato. I see protein, carb, protein, fat. It's like the Matrix

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Very important. It helps carry bad things out of your colon. Really! I try to eat a high fiber cereal once a day, like all bran and/or whole wheat chex. If anyone has some info on the importance of fiber in the diet. Please post it.

I am only a young guy, but more and more I start to notice that it is becoming increasingly more important in my diet.

I have found some excellent fibre. I will post he name of it...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I cannot stress fibre enough. I try and get 40-60g a day not including a Citrucil fibre therapy.
    If you don't get it through supps. or breads. Eat some celery, butt load of fibre and no calories

beenie is offline Senior Member
    On a no carb diet it is virtually non-existant. Never mentioned it before, but one og f the side effects is going a cople weeks between bm-s. Believe it or not, you can get used to it, and do. Now I am consuming some carbs again in my diet I am regular agaiin.

Sorry for being graphic guys, but anyone considering a low carb diet has to be aware of these things.

Originally posted by beenie
    On a no carb diet it is virtually non-existant. Never mentioned it before, but one og f the side effects is going a cople weeks between bm-s. Believe it or not, you can get used to it, and do. Now I am consuming some carbs again in my diet I am regular agaiin.

Sorry for being graphic guys, but anyone considering a low carb diet has to be aware of these things.
    Sounds like a way to get bowl cancer to me... all that meat.. bits rotting in your intestine.... BAD... VERY BAD..

Thread Information