12-30-2005, 10:32 PM #1
Lots of newbie questions, please be patient....
Ok i have numerous questions, not as nooby as how many meals to eat in 1 day but stuff i cant really seem to find to much info other than on encyclopedia.com or wikipedia.org
Also before i post any questions, id like to state that i am going to attempt to try a cutting diet sometime...
18 yrs old
15-17% bf, i will post pics later as im probably lower than 15%, not sure though, i always like to assume the worst
Anyway here are the questions...
1. What is lipolysis, and how does it relate to the process of ketosis, and ketones. Also what is ketosis? Please answer in terms i can understand, thats the only problem i had with the encyclopedia is that its very confusing, so childish terms please lol
2. What is some good forms of pwo and ppwo meals. Ive read that pwo should be 50/50 mix of Maltodextrin and Dextrose along with some whey, or another form of powdered (i dont know what you call it, complex? simple?) protein
3. On a cutting diet, can walking 45 min at a fast pace be considered cardio, or should i job/run or ride a bike? Any is fine as i used to run 5-6 miles a night durring the summer. Just heard walking burns more fat.
4. When should my Pro/Fat and Pro/Carb meals be eaten, i know never to eat Carbs and Fat together, im just still unsure about this one after reading the cutting sticky.
5. On non-workout and workout days, how would i change my meals? Also with lypolysis, causing me to wait 30-45min after cardio what would i eat pro/carb or pro/fat?
If there are any more questions i will post them, as i had a million and forgot to write them down, but im guessing these are just harder to find answers and hopefully this helps others down the road. I know you guys have probably heard this thousands upon thousands of times, but maybe if we can get alot of questions in 1 post and it stickied or whatever you can help not only just me, but tons of others
Last edited by Always Liftin'; 12-30-2005 at 10:40 PM.
12-31-2005, 10:27 AM #2AR Hall of Fame
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
12-31-2005, 04:09 PM #3
thanks alot swolecat, i searched alot of your post for some ideas, you definitely know your stuff!
12-31-2005, 05:33 PM #4
AL, you are making cutting more difficult that it has to be. I saw in an earlier post you were looking for a book on cutting. You need to look no further than where you are right now.There are plenty of bro's on here that have posted their diets, and what gear they were taking while cutting.
01-01-2006, 02:27 AM #5
yeah, i tend to do that, i just like to make sure ihave ever possible answer and know everything possible before i start something
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)