Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

Good cutting diet books?

Well for christmas i recieved a nice 20$ gift certificate for amazon.com and i was wondering what would ge a great bodybuilding book that could give me further information on cuttin/bulking bodybuilding diets? Basically im looking for an all-around complete bodybuilding "how to" book

thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    like Zapp said, you dont need one. All you need is right here.

thanks guys, kind of saved me money there

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In case you do want some hard copy (aside from the wealth of personal experience you can get on here), there are a few good books on nutrition. Just look for reputable authors.

Barrs Sear's Zone book is still a classic IMHO - his ideas on curing cancer with his diet may be a bit far fetched but his explanations are clear and well-researched.

The Ironman book on Bodybuilding Nutrition was a good read. Look past their plugs for MuscleLink products and you'll find a lot of other good info.

I recently read Chris Aceto's book, Everything You Need to Know About Fat Loss and found full of good info.

There are plenty more, especially those deal.ing directly with ergogenics. You can also research the authors background a bit...

The Net's forums are a good place to read - but sometimes you really do need a good book from a good author/publisher... combine that with the knowledge you gain from reading the experiences and one-on-one explanations you can find here and you'll be well versed...

If you find a good read - let us know!

thanks im still looking for some on there but im not too sure if im going to get one yet, just because of how much i have learned here so far...

Thread Information