PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Looking for a bulking Diet!!! heres mine!

Im starting a cycle and the one thing im always messing up on is my diet i just eat but not enough...for example this is my diet...SOMEONE PLEASE POST ME A GOOD BULKING DIET!

I wake up and have a bowl of oatmeal and a shake, then off to the gym after ill head over to the burrtio shop and get a chicken burttio and then head home and get ready for work, I work at outback so when i get there i eat some of the weat bread and order my food uually a 12 oz sirlion with a bake potato or a side of pasta. Then ill take another shake and order some salmon and veg and head home and right before i go to sleep ill take a shake and a peanut butter snadwich...How many calories em i looking at? im trying to get to 5000 I'm 190 and taking test and eq looking to gain 20lbs...help me out!

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    check out the bulking stickie. post your diet then people will comment on it. i don't think anyone here is going to do all the work for you, but we can all help.
    zer_

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    Im starting a cycle and the one thing im always messing up on is my diet i just eat but not enough...for example this is my diet...SOMEONE PLEASE POST ME A GOOD BULKING DIET!

I wake up and have a bowl of oatmeal and a shake, then off to the gym after ill head over to the burrtio shop and get a chicken burttio and then head home and get ready for work, I work at outback so when i get there i eat some of the weat bread and order my food uually a 12 oz sirlion with a bake potato or a side of pasta. Then ill take another shake and order some salmon and veg and head home and right before i go to sleep ill take a shake and a peanut butter snadwich...How many calories em i looking at? im trying to get to 5000 I'm 190 and taking test and eq looking to gain 20lbs...help me out!

there's not enough info there..but unless those are some kind of gainer shakes you dont look anywhere near 5000kcals bro..

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont like that at all. Take a look at the sticky and come back and place out an ORGANIZED diet like this
    1. food
    calories

2. food
    calories

etc etc

totals
    calories

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    yeah, for real bro, all you needa do is read the stickies at the top.... i know im new but they really have helped me and they give great , i mean freaking awesome, info on cutting ect..

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    put out a list like chest6 posted above^

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Why are you taking AAS when you don't know how to eat properly?

Once again, another cart before the horse situation.

Get your diet perfected and then stick your ass with all the AAS your heart desires.

Thread Information