skinny e is offline New Member

i went shopping today is this good for the ectomorph.

this is what brought today. i would like to bulk up to 175 to 180. iwork all day on the go.this is what i got.

n large weight gainer
    tuna

chicken breast 2 bags
    rice
    turkey breast sliced
    wheat bread
    oats
    eggs
    potatoes. i get up at 5:30am meal1:breakfast is 1cup oats, nlarge weight gainer. i would like to know can some one help me set up the rest of my diet. thanks

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I've never been keen on wait gainer, why not just take a conventional whey protein? You might wanna get some more EFA's such as flax or olive oil, and some nuts, also natty PB.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    I've never been keen on wait gainer, why not just take a conventional whey protein? You might wanna get some more EFA's such as flax or olive oil, and some nuts, also natty PB.
    yes. you need a good balance of fats in your diet. flax, nuts and olive oil are good examples.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yes. you need a good balance of fats in your diet. flax, nuts and olive oil are good examples.
    flax do i add this to my supps.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny e
    flax do i add this to my supps.
    What I do with flax is take it with my protien shake. I myself take 2 table spoons 2 times daily and eat nuts for my other pro/fat meals, but everyone uses different amounts. Take it especially before bed. I don't mix it in with my shake though that would be gross. I just down it and chase it with my shake.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I mix olive oil in my shakes before bed. Not to shabby. I don't mind mixing it up with the shakes. I'll throw oats in it if i need a quick pro/carb meal.

thanks all

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    You said you work all day on the go, does this mean that you cannot eat every 2-3 hours if you have prepared food with you? Or are you able to take time out to eat? Couple questions I have is do you know around what BF% you are? How sensitive are you to carbs? Are those sweet potatoes or regular? is that brown rice or white? What is your metabolism like? you say you are an ectomorph so Im assuming you are pretty lean and it's hard for you to gain weight... what do you eat on a normal daily basis. I have no problem mapping out a diet for you but it's kind of tough with not knowing any real specifics.

-JaH- is offline Junior Member
    get some salmon..tuna..lean ground beef..

Thread Information