skg
    skg is offline Junior Member

Please advice on plan to go below 8%

actually i didnt get any advice from any of u just flames, so i am going to erase it

I didnt say hey see at the kickass bb body i have, i asked for recomendations of improvement.

and got none
    Last edited by skg; 01-04-2006 at 03:25 AM.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Cardio 7 days a week right when you roll out of bed should help a lot. 45min-1HR empty stomach.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    you plan on running 500mg/week of test for the rest of your life? good luck.

skg
    hey jdh,

on lipo i took out 300ml of topical fat (belly) that i couldnt get rid of. the tummy tuck was only for loose skin (+the fact that I was on bed because of a broken bone of a bike accident + i had some extra cash and a good price for the t. tuck).

before AS I couldnt go anywhere naturally, even with good diet, workouts, AM cardio.

Also I believe that on and off is harsher on the body than permanently on (for more than 1-2 cycles per year and after some age). I have been studying 7 years about AS and been experiementing on different AS for years before I took the decision to stay on and that of course depended on the target body I want to achieve.
    Last edited by skg; 12-20-2005 at 01:34 PM.

niXon)( is offline Member
    so what was your question again? jesus chill with the typing.

skg
    if u could see how i could improve the diet, and about adding a carb up meal or day

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    yes, you should have one day a week where you cheat. start with 1 or 2 allout cheat meals. depending on how your body responds you might be able to have an all out cheat day. but make sure you still get in plenty of protein . and to be honest if you really want to shed that last bit, head over to swolecats site, swolecat.com. he can get you shredded in alot less then 8 months.

skg
    erase
    Last edited by skg; 01-04-2006 at 03:22 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Man thats a lot of juice. You are crusing on what most people would call a normal cycle. I am cruising as well but all I need to be way above the high end of the range is 60mg Test E a week and I am 50. Are you getting blood tests done ? I know this is off topic but I am really interested in your reasoning for such high doses.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    imagine what will happen when finaly he you do come off cycle bro. Lets say that you pack it all in when you are 60. The effects will be massive. And whats to say that you will always be able to get hold of AS?

Not a flame but sounds like the wrong thing to do but im sure if you have been bb for 15 yrs you wil know a lot more than i do about it.

btw nice pics

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    imagine what will happen when finaly he you do come off cycle bro. Lets say that you pack it all in when you are 60. The effects will be massive. And whats to say that you will always be able to get hold of AS?

Not a flame but sounds like the wrong thing to do but im sure if you have been bb for 15 yrs you wil know a lot more than i do about it.

btw nice pics
    There is no packing it in as you say if you make the decision to stay on permanently. At the end of the day if you cant get the gear illegaly then you go to the Doc and theu put you on HRT.

And at 50 for me, packing it in at 60 is not even a consideration. I will be packing it in when they close the lid

skg
    hey brothers,

I do regular blood tests everything is going perfectly good. I almost never do high doses and almost never orals.

Genetics doesnt seem to help, and I was a bit fat when 14-15 y old.

Thus the need for topical lipo and the abdominoplasty to get rid of the extra skin..

Because of bad genetics and my goals I decided to stay on for life. I have wide access to everything and very cheap. I live in greece, here basic stuff is OTC and I get powders and convert myself.

The issue is for the efforts I am doing I dont get expected result and thus I ask for your help advice and suggestions....

skg
    its been more than 10 years that I carry food with me wherever I go.. I went once in a night party in a beach bar and there was 10 policemen searching everything for drugs.. so 1 found my chicken wraped in aluminum foil and when he saw it he thought it was drugs.. I said it is my chicken..! he was schocked when he opened it and saw the chicken insted of drugs that he expected..

I dont see much improvement and I dont know what is wrong, I assume diet.
    Last edited by skg; 12-23-2005 at 10:38 AM.

skg
    CHANGE OF PLAN

just started 4 day high dose DNP cycle 600 400 400 400

After that, because with zero carb i feel very bad, and i didnt see any fat loss (overdone it with fats (concentrated calories as almonds)) I will do a high protein low fat low carb.

So that would be 3 meals close to weight lifting workouts r going to be prot + low carb (oats or rice) and other will be prot + low fat. all meals will have a small portion of broccoli and/or spinach and/or lettuce.

for the 4+3 days (untill DNP leaves system) I will do high prot + very low fat + low to med carbs.

I will keep u updated with photos.

During these 7 days I will go high on water vit C and stimulants (apt.suppressors)

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Seems like a lot of drugs and not much progress.

I think 8% body fat is a good goal because it doesn't seem you are quite there yet.

good luck brother!

skg
    ok do u have any advice so as I have better progress??

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    Seems like a lot of drugs and not much progress.

I think 8% body fat is a good goal because it doesn't seem you are quite there yet.

good luck brother!
    ...uh, ya, kinda what i was thinkin...good luck tho man and keep us updated on progress!

skg
    So, after the year round AS, lipo, abdominoplasty, I did the final step

I went to a pro nutritionist that make diets for competitors to develop a persolalized diet and training program. I am getting it in 2 days, will follow it and will post after pics here...

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skg
    So, after the year round AS, lipo, abdominoplasty, I did the final step

I went to a pro nutritionist that make diets for competitors to develop a persolalized diet and training program. I am getting it in 2 days, will follow it and will post after pics here...

that would be great... I would love to read it if you could possibly post the diet you receive!

thanks!!

skg
    erased
    Last edited by skg; 01-04-2006 at 03:23 AM.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Not to flame or anything but I would say you are about 12-15% BF NO LEGS
    The way I see your body is not correct diet, and not doing correct workouts, you are not proportioned, but just keep up the good work and get the diet down

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i cannot post it but it was made by an extr knowledgable bb nutritionist

it basically is a very high prot, high carb, extr low fat

it is a very intelligent diet
    Not really considering you have literally NO FAT in a cutting diet. You can't post it, but you just ran down the keys to any diet which are the macros and what they comprise as part of the total plan. Anyhow, that is irrelevant....

How do you think the body will respond in letting fat GO when you are basically taking in NONE? It responds POORLY!!

It's a survival instinct.....warmth/fat.

Not too intelligent at all, but I don't wanna get into that. He's an "expert" as you stated, so it must be perfect.

Honestly, that is an ASSLOAD of gear for a body that doesn't resemble one that uses those dosages. You can do better with a much better dietary approach, cardio and training, and NO GEAR. Running all of that gear with what I consider a very sub-par dietary approach is not going to get it done. It's like putting the cart before the horse, and in this case the horse hasn't even arrived yet. This is just my professional opinion, as I've assisted people in the same condition as you and they've changed totally in 3 months and ALL NATURAL. So, it's not a flame, but it is an educated opinion on your approach.

Seems like you have your mind made up though, so best of luck to you and happy new year.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

just started 4 day high dose DNP cycle 600 400 400 400

Do you even do cardio???

Seems like you'll take anything at the drop of a hat.

Just an observation, but the focus here seems to be really backasswards.

~SC~

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    PHEWW!...at least someone finally said it...and said nicely if i might add SC! I'm not gonna bash ya man, we all have work to do and lots of room for improvement...but that much gear alone should have done somethin for ya...or even 10 years of bodybuilding...but like the man said, good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

j martini is offline Member
    i cannot post it but it was made by an extr knowledgable bb nutritionist

it basically is a very high prot, high carb, extr low fat

prot cals and carbs flunctuate substantially each day

in almost every meal, prot and carb sources are multiple with diff release periods

it is a very intelligent diet
    Sounds like Chris Aceto to me, Jay cutlers nutritionalist i know he puts his clients on a high carb, high protein low fat diet.

skg
    1. the diet is ext low fat for my standards and diets i v done before

2. I didnt post my photo to say i have a kick ass bb body. it feels good to have even that, given that the 8 year old photos were extremely bad. i dont have the 8 year before photo scanned but the difference is extreme. My before was skinny with a big belly. I put the photos so we can compare with my current experimentation.

to SC:

Regarding cardio I do material art workouts 6 times / week (its not exactly cardio (aerobic/anaerobic) but they are kick ass workouts)
    Last edited by skg; 01-04-2006 at 03:24 AM.

Thread Information