Thread: Intimidated?

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

Intimidated?

I know this is probably not a post you hear alot but....have any of you ever been intimidated by cutting? I mean I keep wanting to start a diet but as soon as i get ready to or sometimes i cant even get myself ready because i think there is something im missing and i get intimidated by it, i tend to not think i know enough information, and then sometimes i just lose train of thought and dont evne know what to get at the grocery store! Just wondering if you guys can give me any advice as to what i need to do to get myself prepared and ready. I really want to start a cutting diet and willpower is no big deal as i have a great amount of it, its just that i seem to get intimidated and "scared" of a diet then back out thinking my information i have isnt enough. Especially with a cutting diet as complex as the ones on here.

Just wondering if theres any adviec you guys can give me. Btw this is my first actual serious cutting diet.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Make sure you have a solidified/intelligent plan of attack, and dive in man there's nothing else you can do. Be smart enough to track progress and change things as you go if need be. Only you can do it and get to know your body. It's uncharted territory as of now, so there are things you will ultimately learn as you go.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    There is nothing to be intimidated about..just suck it up and get it done. There is a select few items that you will but every week

IE: Steak, Pork Chops, Tuna, Salmon, Mayonaise, Green Beans, Broccoli, turnip greens, mustard greens, olive oil, Frank's Hot Sauce.

Nothing hard about it...now get to work.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys i just sucked it up and thought about it and made up and posted my diet so please tell me what needs to be changed

yeah when i was shoppin for my bulk i would go into the grocery and forget everything i had been reading about for months. i had finally had to bring a list with me. now i only eat like the same thing everyday and its working out while i am.

Thread Information