ioupain is offline New Member

carbohydrates/proteins

How many carbs can you intake daily and still keep the benifts of a high protein diet when trying to loose body fat and lean down. Dose body WT. factor in and if so figure a 233 pound male ???

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    are u asking how many carbs you should take down a day ????

chest6 is offline Banned
    This is a very general question. More information is needed.

ioupain is offline New Member
    I Guess I Could Ask In A Better Way. Bassically, The Body Burns Carbs For Fuel, When Carbs Are Denied The Body Turns To Fat Storage. It Is My Understanding That A Certain Dose Of Carbs Along With A Hi-prot. Diet Helps The Body To Burn Fat Even Faster Than A Hi-prot. Diet Alone. I Was Wondering If There Was A Certain No.# Of Carbs, Such As Say 30 Grams A Day Etc.. Basiclly Trying To Put Your Body Into A State (i Thought Was Called Ketoesus...???) Forgive The Spelling, Not The Brightest Crown In The Box. Anyhow Thanks For Trying To Answer My ?.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ioupain
    I Guess I Could Ask In A Better Way. Bassically, The Body Burns Carbs For Fuel, When Carbs Are Denied The Body Turns To Fat Storage. It Is My Understanding That A Certain Dose Of Carbs Along With A Hi-prot. Diet Helps The Body To Burn Fat Even Faster Than A Hi-prot. Diet Alone. I Was Wondering If There Was A Certain No.# Of Carbs, Such As Say 30 Grams A Day Etc.. Basiclly Trying To Put Your Body Into A State (i Thought Was Called Ketoesus...???) Forgive The Spelling, Not The Brightest Crown In The Box. Anyhow Thanks For Trying To Answer My ?.
    yeah thats kuz a Protein only diet = PROTEIN FOR FUEL = byby muscle.
    when i cut i consume about 250-300g Carbs daily but im a lil heavier than most around 275+

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ioupain
    Cutting carbs is not the answer, neither is ketosis. Carbs are a vital part of any diet and should be incorporated.

Thread Information