5'9 1/2
    160lbs

vit c 10-15g
    vit e 1600iu
    vit b complex 4xday
    amino acid complex morn,b4 lift,after lift,b4 bed
    animal pak 2xday morn,30 mins b4 lift
    Glucorell r
    Last edited by D9S0M; 01-04-2006 at 09:02 PM.

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    Bump

anyone?

chest6 is offline Banned
    A quick overview...Remove flax from meal1. More protein for PPWO. How many calories does that come to?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    A quick overview...Remove flax from meal1. More protein for PPWO. How many calories does that come to?

it comes to like 3500 cals...im aiming for 80g of fat...i dunno where else to put another pro/fat meal so i just put some flax in my morn shake...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Then you end up combining carbs and fats in that meal, something one would want to avoid if possible.

Then you end up combining carbs and fats in that meal, something one would want to avoid if possible.
    Yea,i know..i just dunno where to squeeze in another pro/fat meal...

anyone else?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bro i have read studys that show that GOOD Fats rich in EFA's can help regulate BloodGlucose levels when consumed w/ a low or moderate GI carbohydrate. its the sat fats u dont want to combine. thus i feel the flax in the first meal should suffice especially if bulking it will help regulate the release of glucose into the blood stream by slowing down digestion.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    bro i have read studys that show that GOOD Fats rich in EFA's can help regulate BloodGlucose levels when consumed w/ a low or moderate GI carbohydrate. its the sat fats u dont want to combine. thus i feel the flax in the first meal should suffice especially if bulking it will help regulate the release of glucose into the blood stream by slowing down digestion.
    thanks man...

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Just to let you have a feel for others...I add flax to my first meal of the day, four tbsp to be exact.

I think you should be adding better bulking foods such as Steak, potatoes, rice....maybe some fruit. A banana post workout....or, strawberries...excellent for bulking.

Veggies counted as carbs are also an excellent idea for bulking...like peas or corn.
    I would also take a multi-vitamin.
    And, perhaps add some Tribulus to your daily intake. It'll help with the production of Testosterone .
    Your light for your height.....so....good size is in order.

Good Luck
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Just to let you have a feel for others...I add flax to my first meal of the day, four tbsp to be exact.

I think you should be adding better bulking foods such as Steak, potatoes, rice....maybe some fruit. A banana post workout....or, strawberries...excellent for bulking.

Veggies counted as carbs are also an excellent idea for bulking...like peas or corn.
    And, perhaps add some Tribulus to your daily intake. It'll help with the production of Testosterone .

Good Luck
    wow thats like 500 cals from fat?!
    and veggies count as carbs?! i dont like that idea.. that takes away from eating FUN CARBS like PASTA!

and veggies count as carbs?! i dont like that idea.. that takes away from eating FUN CARBS like PASTA!
    Depends on how much your eating at a time....

When I bulk...about 1/2 cup..when I cut...1/3 cup...when I'm ten weeks away from comp...NONE!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Good Luck

i usually have steak a few times a week...wat about white rice is that ok to have?? some ppl say the gi is pretty high but i really dun care for brown rice thanks

I know...I dont like the amount of flax...but, thats up to my trainer....it's kinda gross looking!

And I ment to say 4 Tsp...NOT Tbsp!!!! LOL
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

I know...I dont like the amount of flax...but, thats up to my trainer....it's kinda gross looking!

And I ment to say 4 Tsp...NOT Tbsp!!!! LOL
    thats what i thought.. but then again i was like.. she's a woman.. and if i have learned anything in the past.. women are NEVER WRONG

thats what i thought.. but then again i was like.. she's a woman.. and if i have learned anything in the past.. women are NEVER WRONG

LMAO!!!

As for rice...I have any type. Usually brown...but, sometimes I'll switch it up with white....as for most trainers whom I've been dieted through the past...they didn't care which type.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

LMAO!!!

As for rice...I have any type. Usually brown...but, sometimes I'll switch it up with white....as for most trainers whom I've been dieted through the past...they didn't care which type.
    Thanks

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    i didnt see any pasta in any of your meals so that shouldnt be a problem... right? you are doing that diet you posted? as far as white rice and brown rice go yes white is higher gi. for your carb/pro meals you want low gi and pwo hi. therefore brown is better but its your choice. being sane is also important and i know i have to switch stuff up sometimes. i cant constantly eat brown rice or i get real disenchanted with eating. every now and then ill have some white rice or maybe wholemeal bread or turkey instead of chicken.. but try to stick to the diet as best u can.

if i was 160lbs and your hieght id probably eat a tub of icecream without batting an eyelid joking.

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    i didnt see any pasta in any of your meals so that shouldnt be a problem... right? you are doing that diet you posted? as far as white rice and brown rice go yes white is higher gi. for your carb/pro meals you want low gi and pwo hi. therefore brown is better but its your choice. being sane is also important and i know i have to switch stuff up sometimes. i cant constantly eat brown rice or i get real disenchanted with eating. every now and then ill have some white rice or maybe wholemeal bread or turkey instead of chicken.. but try to stick to the diet as best u can.

if i was 160lbs and your hieght id probably eat a tub of icecream without batting an eyelid joking.
    yea i switch stuff up ever other week pastas and rice and stuff...

Thread Information