Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Bulking question-about my shakes

Hey, Uhh Just wondering usually I have 1 meal that is a whey shake after my workout, Its got 2 scoops whey, with milk, and 1 big ass scoop of natty penut butter. I was wondering If I could add another shake like this for my after dinner meal, like 2 or 3 hrs before bedtime. OR should I eat sumthing else. I really love penut butter so some days I crave these shakes 2x a day, but is that 2 much, what should I do

j martini is offline Member
    No thats not a problem just make sure the bulk of your diet is made out of whole foods.

On another note i would drop the milk and peanut butter from the post workout shake, the idea of a post workout shake is to use a fast acting protein to help feed and repair your muscle as fast as possible, by adding the milk and peanut butter you are slowing the process down.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed with him about the pwo...but as long as ur gettin 6-7 solid meals in have as many shakes as u want, thats what i do. before bed if i dont wanna make another meal just have a shake...shake in the morning, pwo and at night...

fat digests slower. i eat some natty pb then a protein shake on top of it right before bed, slows the speed that the whey goes through. no i dont use casein.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Add water for a mixing subtance to ure whey for PWO shakes. Absorbs into ure blood stream faster. Whey right before u sleep isn't too good cos it'll turn into fat build up instead cos the metabolism rate is poor at that period of time.

Thread Information