Thread: Diet problems

masscon037 is offline New Member

Diet problems

Ok here it is
    ht 5 9
    wt 201
    bf about 14%

My diet problem is first off money like anyone so I'm having a hard time get all my marcos. second is I only have a george foreman grill, a small ass toaster oven so I was wondering what i could do to make this work. oh and i have a blender, too thanks

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    Ok here it is
    ht 5 9
    wt 201
    bf about 14%

My diet problem is first off money like anyone so I'm having a hard time get all my marcos. second is I only have a george foreman grill, a small ass toaster oven so I was wondering what i could do to make this work. oh and i have a blender, too thanks
    to make what work?!
    oh,the Toaster?! read the manual

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    If you have a fridge your fine...Cook a lot of chicken on your forman, eat cans of tuna, regular oats for breakfast, plenty of fiberous veggies. Find a way to make some eggs, try toaster bags like these: http://catalog.hsn.com/prod-1567/qc/...75/2145912.htm

I have a friend that cookes eggs, chicken, etc etc etc in these cause he's so lazy

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    It is not that hard to get the right macros etc on a tight budget and with limmited equipment. Theres heeps of cheap foods that are great and cheap
    like oats, tuna, salads, protein poweder, oils fats etc. You don't even need to cook the oats, just leave en overnight in a cup of water covered and in the morning they are ready.
    Only problem is commitment to actual eat the same boring plain tasting food, that tastes worse and worse as the days go by.
    But as far as calories are concerned they are dirt cheap, heeps of fats you can use, Protien might be a bit more harder but if can be done with lots of canned fish, protein powder etc.
    I have been in a similar situation when I was at uni, and the hardest part was to actualy get these kinds of food down each day. Just thinking about them made me feel sick, but as far as the body was concerned I was meeting all the requirements to grow etc.

Thread Information