Thread: Fruit

menna is offline New Member

Fruit

When is the best time to eat fruit if u are looking to loose fat. With your first meal or two in the moring or the first meal after your workout...Thanks

skribbble is offline Member
    i personally stay away from fruit when trying to cut. The only time i would eat fruit though is part of pwo i would have a bannana or osmething along with some other type of carb like sweet tarts or oatmeal

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do have fruit (which isnt really all that great during a cutting phase) i would have an apple or an orange pre workout. I wouldnt have more than 1-2 servings a day though because once your liver glycogen is replaced the excess carbs are stored directly as fat.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    in the morning first thing or pre workout......

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    if you do have fruit (which isnt really all that great during a cutting phase) i would have an apple or an orange pre workout. I wouldnt have more than 1-2 servings a day though because once your liver glycogen is replaced the excess carbs are stored directly as fat.

The liver can store up to 100g of glycogen that would mean someone would have to eat an ass load of fruit in one sitting to fill it up

Thread Information