Thread: belly fat???

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

belly fat???

im looking to do competetive bodybuilding someday but im having a problem with getting the last bit of fat off of my abs. ive progressevily lost 45 lbs over the past year and a half. im currently sitting at about 186 from my all time high of 231. my bodyfat on my upper and lower body is at about 8%, however my abs are much higher. as i loose weight it seems that the fat is more willing to fall off of the rest of my body before it will my abs. why is this, and any workout or diet info to loose it will help.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The love handle/lower back area is the last to go on literally all men.

So, having said that, one must diet and do so very intelligently to get rid of that last bit in order to step on stage.

As far as diet info/tips/etc., there are numerous threads here, sticky posts atop the page that are good general guides, as well as those who make a living/career out of assisting people in complete body composition changes for the better.

~SC~

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    its not so much the lower back and love handles, but rather the front middle or whatever you would call it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    W/out pics it's hard to tell, but I'd be willing to bet that even after you got that area lean, the areas I mentioned would still have a bit of fat and would be the last to go.

In any event, a sterling protocol is what you need.

~SC~

Thread Information