doctor41baller is offline New Member

Lightbulb Help with Healthy Eating

Ok, I do not want to so called DIET! I don't think personally i could live off of some of these hardcore diets. i would eventually get tired of it and binge liek crazy...lol...What i need to know is suggestions on leaning up and feeding my muscles. Foods that will giv eme energy throught the day and workouts, without the coffee and such. I would like to lean up to a 8% bf in 6 months or less. I am 6'6" and 240ibs. My bf% is roughly 14-16 i believe. Example of a typical day of eating as follows:
    morning 7am: oatmeal 3-4 boiled eggs, sometimes a small steak (3 hydroxy)
    lunch 12am: some type of deli, soups, salads, grilled chicken and such (3 hydroxy)
    afternoon 6pm: usually something grilled (fish, chicken, steak), veggies, sweet potatoes (3 hydroxy)
    7 or 8pm: Lifting
    Night 9pm: Cell-tech and protein shake or some type of meat

I know I should probably throw in at least 2 snack between 7am-12pm and 12pm and 6pm, but especially with the hydroxycut i don't seem to have a huge appetite. any suggestions on what i could snack on. (keep in mind I'm working during those times). Also I do cardio probably only twice a week, btu i'm afraid too much, with the hydroxy and all will cut down muscle size?? any suggestions on this as well? Thanks guys/gals

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think that is a good cutting diet...not enough cal's,prot, or carbs. u will lose muslce this way...ur best bet is to check out the cutting sticky...but general rule of cutting is carbs are eatin at breakfast and pwo...cardio is a major role to 45mins at 65-75% heart rate before breakfast...some people say do cardio on empty stomach but ima drink a protein shake b4 next time i cut...after ur first cuttin phase u will learn how to really perfect ur diet cause you'll know how ur body reacts to cutting.

Yea..i've never actually really did a correct cutting cycle. So are you sayign i should up my calories when cutting? Or up my calories in general, so that i do not start to lose muscle? I'll check that thread out..thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i say in general u need to up ur cal's...if u did cardio in the morning u would def lose weight witht that diet but u would lose substantial muslce...shoot for atleast 7 meals...try to fit in some small meals in between ur meals, keep them lean protein though...after ur workout have ur protein and creatine... and after have ur meat...not either/or...

I would like to run a little in the morning...I have ot be at my work at 8am 35min away...and i stay till around 6 every night. That with high intinsity workouts makes it very hard to get up...haha...But I guess thats the sacrifices I need to make right? Thanks for the help bro...Grocery shopping tomorrow for lots more food...Gotta stock up...$$$

Thread Information