firearms123 is offline New Member

My Diet for gaining Mass.. (help)

Ok. First off. Im 18 6'2 about 200lbs. I work out 5 days a week in the gym my workouts consist of this:

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Shoulds, tri's, bi's
    Saturday - Off
    Sunday - Chest... and it just keeps going on and on.

My diet for working out is high in calories and carbs. This is what i eat on a regular day.

7.00 am - 1200 Calorie shake which contains many carbs and fats and protein. 5 Eggs and 3 oatmeal packets.

10.00 am - Protein bar w/ 300 cals and 20g protein and a whey protein shake consisting of 35g protein and 250 cals.

12.00pm - Lunch time. 3 beef burritos at 300cals and 12g protein each. With my daily animal pack vitamins.

2.30pm - pre-workout meal. Half protein bar 150cals and protein shake 35g protein and 250 cals.

4.45 pm - After i work out another 1200 calorie shake.

7.30pm - Dinner. Rich in protein and carbs. Grilled chicken spagetti and other meats. Tot****g to around 600 - 800 cals and 50 g protein.

9.45pm - Snack before bed. Whey protein shake at 45g protein and 370 cals.

I consistently drink water and nothing but water throughout the day. I consume probably 1.5 galons a day.
    I sleep anywhere from 7 - 9 hours a night.

This is my schedule for gaining mass.. Tell me what you think. Should I change anything??
    Thanks!

Kurz is offline Member
    is it working for you???

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would not advise doing chest on Sunday and then on Monday!

I would read the bulking sticky. Ditch the protein bars as they are usually full of sugar and a crap protein basis.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    too much of your diet relys on protien shakes and bars. try to eat at least 250g protien from meat and whole foods then suppliment from there. i only see 3 real meals there and 5 shake/ bar snacks you need to switch that and add 5-6 healthy protin rich meals and only 2 shakes. ditch the protien bars.

Thread Information