bombastico is offline Junior Member

My Gain Lean Mass Diet Progress

I am 6'1" 26 yrs old. I was at 178 pounds 14-15% BF in mid-Nov (I started this new diet in early Nov). I am now at 184 lbs with no noticeable fat gains (i've actually been able to shed some belly fat).

My daily intake looks like this:

3 Lifting days
    3275 cals, 341 pro, 326 carb, 69 fat

3 Cardio days
    2725 cals, 297 pro, 171 carb, 84 fat

My goal is to get to about 195 lbs with 10-11% BF. Is this progress decent, or not good enough? Is there something I could/should do to tweak it up a bit to get it going faster? Or should I just stay the course? I am also going on an anavar /prop cycle in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by bombastico; 01-06-2006 at 11:23 PM.

/bump

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    Stay the course. If you lost a little belly fat as you say then your actual lbm gains are probably a little higher than 6lbs which in 1 1/2 months is not shabby at all.

Kurz is offline Member
    I think you are buriing the candle at both ends and will stall out.....Im just of the opinion that you either bulk (eat your ass off, very little cardio. I keep my calories at least the same, if not higher on the rest days....body needs to repair.

Then, cut the cals, and shed the fat.............

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    I think you are buriing the candle at both ends and will stall out.....Im just of the opinion that you either bulk (eat your ass off, very little cardio. I keep my calories at least the same, if not higher on the rest days....body needs to repair.

Then, cut the cals, and shed the fat.............
    Well if you suggest bulking, aren't I getting enough cals/pro/carbs/fat intake to qualify, considering my current stats?

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombastico
    Well if you suggest bulking, aren't I getting enough cals/pro/carbs/fat intake to qualify, considering my current stats?
    Keep in mind this is just my method and what works for me (and others that have followed the same approach). When I bulk, my concentration is on building quality LEAN MASS. Plain and simple. I treasure my off days. I use the days to (well work), but rest, eat, rest, eat, and repair. SO, I keep my cals THE SAME IF NOT HIGHER..........same with my carbs, which are used for repair. I nix the PW shake, but tis all.

I MAY do cardio 1-2x a week on those off days, but It's extremely low intensity.

Thread Information