kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

critique my bulking diet por favor!

okay i am weighing in at 200 pounds at 5' 10 1/2" (gotta throw in that 1/2 inch yall)..down from 215 (i cut for 2 months)...so here is what im thinking....

8:00 am...As soon as I wake up I will have 20 grams of whey just to kick start my metabolism.

8:30 am...1 1/2 grams of acetyl L-carnitine

9:00 am...5 pieces of sugar free whole wheat toast, 10 egg whites, lots of fat free cream cheese, 3 grams of amino acids, multivitamin

10:30am...5 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAAs, 1 1/2 grams of acetyl L-carnitine

11:00am...workout

12:00pm...consume 100 grams of dextrose, 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of BCAAs

12:10pm...consume 50 grams of whey

1:45pm...consume 8 oz. of tuna fish and 2 sweet potatoes, 1 or 2 heads or broccoli, 3 grams of amino acids, 2 grams of vitamin c, and 800 IU of vitamin e

4:15pm...8 oz. of chicken and 2 1/2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter, 3 grams of amino acids, 2 grams of vitamin c, 400 IU of vitamin e

6:30pm...8 oz. of tuna fish and 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, 3 grams of amino acids, 2 grams of vitamin c

8:45pm...50 grams of whey, 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil, 2 grams of vitamin c

10:45pm...zma

11:15...20 grams of whey, 1 cup of 4% fat cottage cheese, 1/4 cup of natural almonds

this brings the total to 300 grams of carbs, 352 grams of protein (not including supps), and 80 grams of fat.

i dont think i left anything out sooooooooo...

CRITIQUE

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    looks pretty good. If you find your too hungray from your second to last to your last you could change the shake food solid food. The shake before bed well thats still in the air I know some here say its fine and others dont like it b/c it digests too fast, but looking good bro

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    looks pretty good. If you find your too hungray from your second to last to your last you could change the shake food solid food. The shake before bed well thats still in the air I know some here say its fine and others dont like it b/c it digests too fast, but looking good bro
    yeah true that but i figure the fats slow it down...thanks 24labor.

chest6 is offline Banned
    After your 630PM meal seems like you are gonna go hungry. I would replace those shakes like 24 suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    After your 630PM meal seems like you are gonna go hungry. I would replace those shakes like 24 suggested.
    how expensive is lean ground beef? i might get me some of that instead.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    how expensive is lean ground beef? i might get me some of that instead.
    depends on where you get it I get 80/20 78/22 from walmart 10 bucks or so for 10 bucks. I usually hit up a market downtown where everything is cheaper but if you foreman it it should get a lot more fat off of it even if it was like 70/30 or 75/25.

Kurz is offline Member
    wayyyy too much measuring on a bulking diet bro....you are gonna go insane. Save that shit for cutting when every gram counts. Now, shoot for 600-700 cals per meal, toss in a cheat every day, and eat up.....get your protien in first, then all else is fair game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    wayyyy too much measuring on a bulking diet bro....you are gonna go insane. Save that shit for cutting when every gram counts. Now, shoot for 600-700 cals per meal, toss in a cheat every day, and eat up.....get your protien in first, then all else is fair game!
    so ur saying that the only thing i should eat for my first several meals is protein and then the rest be carb/fat meals right? lol just kidding...what can i say im a perfectionist...everything has to be perfect...yeah im tossing in a cheat meal today..but when i cheat i dont like to go all out...for instance, my cheat meal will be from quiznos...like a foot long sub with chicken and bacon and veggies and then a cup of broccoli cheese soup...so while i am "cheating" i still like it to be loaded with protein and carbs and not be too greasy...know what i mean?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Looks ok bro, but just like the others I would suggest more solid proteins instead of shakes.

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    so ur saying that the only thing i should eat for my first several meals is protein and then the rest be carb/fat meals right? lol just kidding...what can i say im a perfectionist...everything has to be perfect...yeah im tossing in a cheat meal today..but when i cheat i dont like to go all out...for instance, my cheat meal will be from quiznos...like a foot long sub with chicken and bacon and veggies and then a cup of broccoli cheese soup...so while i am "cheating" i still like it to be loaded with protein and carbs and not be too greasy...know what i mean?
    exactly what I mean by cheat......couple of burgers, few pizza slices, protein bar, few pb sandwhiches......on top of your normal meals.....things you wouldnt consume during cutting......even bananas are considered a cheat for me!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    exactly what I mean by cheat......couple of burgers, few pizza slices, protein bar, few pb sandwhiches......on top of your normal meals.....things you wouldnt consume during cutting......even bananas are considered a cheat for me!
    Ha! Banana's cheat? What about a Bloomin Onion from Outback steakhouse?

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Ha! Banana's cheat? What about a Bloomin Onion from Outback steakhouse?
    my weekday cheat meals ALWAYS have some sort of protein......or positives....nutrient wise....a sub, few burgers, protein bar, banana, etc.

even pizza

on the weekends, hell, it might be cheesecake, bloomin onions, candy bar....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Speaking of bananas how about some fruit on top of those pro/carb meals? Im thinking abotu doing that

Kurz is offline Member
    i have a grapefruit in the am...........might switch over to nananananas.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Speaking of bananas how about some fruit on top of those pro/carb meals? Im thinking abotu doing that
    Some are pretty big on that... although its usually like a 50cal piece of fruit...

like a tiny apple.

i think a 'nanna is heavier on the cals fruitwise. Dunno for sure though

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tretch187
    Some are pretty big on that... although its usually like a 50cal piece of fruit...

like a tiny apple.

i think a 'nanna is heavier on the cals fruitwise. Dunno for sure though
    during a bulk???? 50cals? oxymoron/

Thread Information