Thread: a models diet

LionsGate is offline Associate Member

a models diet

There have always been lean, toned models on the cover of men’s health, and even movie stars as of late. What kind of diets do they follow?

Do their trainers tell them to look at the cutting sticky?

I personally like when I am leaner as opposed to thick. Right now i am more on the thick side but looking to become more toned.

Is it possible to have a six pack naturally when it doesn’t run in the family?

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    i dont think so bro i cant see my abs but if u r going to diet down i bet u can see ur abs better maybe u can hit ur ads hard in enough like the pros and see what happen if u aint got it means u dont have it !

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the trick is always to put the body in a state where it is burning fat, and thus lowering the amount of fat between the skin and muscle without losing muscle..

a starvation diet will work, but you will lose alot of muscle..

every see a 130 lb skinny guy with no abs?? you bet you have...

it also has to do with the amount of water you retain.. too much sodium will make it more difficult to see the abs..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

so if one were to follow the cutting sticky to the t, that should take care and eliminate bodyfat?

are you being serious on such a diet called a starvation diet? you dont think they do countless hours of training and cardio? but i was just curious what kind of diet people in the public eye follow?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    thats not what he meant about the starvation diet.

read it over again

and in terms of losing fat, there is a right way to do it and a wrong way, spywiz layed it out.

the cutting stickie is there for cutting and most poeple do not "follow it" only people who are cutting.

do cardio in your target rate and eat clean according the diet sticky and you'll progress.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUglyOne
    i was just curious what kind of diet people in the public eye follow?
    A very clean one.

Usually one centered around lean meats, vegetables, healthy fats when applicable, and lots of water.

~SC~

Hriliu999 is offline New Member
    If the fitness model-type physique is what you are aiming for low bf levels are certainly tantamount. That said, there are certain physical characteristics that also need to be emphasised in your training.

Quote Originally Posted by Hriliu999
    If the fitness model-type physique is what you are aiming for low bf levels are certainly tantamount. That said, there are certain physical characteristics that also need to be emphasised in your training.

what would those be?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    most fitness models are geneticlly gifted, yes im sure they workout 5-6 days a week and follow plans and all that but for the most part they are just gifted i mean there easy gainers they always carry abbs, that sort of thing

Hriliu999 is offline New Member
    Without question the majority of fitness models, as steveo has mentioned, are genetically advantaged. If the characteristics of this body type are not at least potentially evident in your current physique you will need to train for them.

Baring the fact that you are not mind-bogglingly ugly or have excessive bf levels here are some rudimentary suggestions. The lines from the lower obliques towards the groin are gold for contemporary models - hill sprints, side bridges and swimming backstroke will exentuate this look. Plate-like pecs are essential, lots of heavy rowing movements and pull-overs will be of benefit - horizontal pressing movements, whilst essential for bodybuilders, should not be a priority.

These are some obvious points of aesthetic concern, hope this helps.

Cheers J.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUglyOne
    ....... become more toned......

You lost me lol

Quote Originally Posted by tretch187
    You lost me lol

did you have anything worthy to contribute?

Thread Information