primetime1 is offline Member

cuttin diet.. help a bro out!!

hey bros...
    i started my new years diet in hopes to cut up and add some lbm. i started in oct to clean my diet up and since then things have been goin well. no more fast foods, soda, and other crap. ive only ever bulked up so this is my 1st real go at cuttin down the bf.
    i had a buddie, ex bb, help me out with a base line for my diet and id like to see what you all think of how i have it laid out.
    now im no pro at the diet thing so hopefully im not to far off track.
    my work outs are always intense and the cardio is goin well also, 30-40 mins 4x week.

meal 1: Muscle milk and oats / 4 boiled egg whites/ med coffee (mornin commute)

am snack : either an apple or banana

meal 2: lean meat (chicken breast,tuna, flank, center cut pork) / wheat pasta or rice / veggie / cottage cheese

pm snack: either cottage cheese and some lean meat or a MM shake

Meal 3: (after work out) lean meat (same choices as above)/ yam/ veggies

late snack: 4-5 boiled egg whites

before bed: casien shake
    gal or water /day

what i do is cook on sundays for 3 days and then weds after work i cook again for the next 3 days.. so far im 2 weeks into this and its goin well.

what suggestions do yous have, is this good for adding lbm and cutting?

any help is much appreciated
    thanks

dbo85 is offline New Member
    Read the cutting sticky at the top... there are a few things i would work on but you will get a much better idea of exactly what to do if you read that....meal 2 should be pro/fat, and your PWO should be a pro/fat. I actually copied my diet almost straight off the sticky and it is working great so far. I would definately recommend giving it a shot imo.

thanks for the advice bro, i read that and it seams most of the meals contain a lean meat with some other food to make up for carbs or fats.
    im goin to re work my diet this weekend and get back here with what i come up with.
    what i also need help on is... when on gear, how should you go abouts adjusting the p/c/f ?

stats are 5-11 232 15%, my goal to work towards is 210-215 and hopefully 10% or less.

any other advice is welcomed
    thanks

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Post it up with your changes and we'll take a look at it!

giantz,
    can you steer me in the direction of where i want to be with the daily amount of cals/ protien/carbs/fat considering im a thiker bro with hopes to cutt up and add lbm.
    it would def help so that i can figure out how im goin to plan my meals.

thanks for any advice

Thread Information