dbo85 is offline New Member

Cool Morning Meal?????

Ok so i'm completely confused... i have heard different opinions on what should be eaten in the morning following your cardio workout if on a cutting diet. Some say it should be a Pro/Carb meal as your carbs should be taken in in the morning and PWO while others claim that a Pro/Fat meal after morning cardio will help to continue burn fat. What are your guys opinions on this subject??

Come on guys i'm really interested about this subject someone has got to have something to say about it....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO it doesnt really matter. Its up tp you whether or not you need carbs for energy in the morning. I must admit sometimes i do need my oatmeal but theres nothing wrong with a pro/fat meal in the morning. Figure out what works best for you.

thats kind of what i figured..... i was just interested to hear the different opinions of some of the members... i myself know i need some carbs in the morning or i will be useless for the rest of the day

Sta11ion is offline Member
    If you just wake up and do straight cardio its best on a empty stomach. Half a a apple or peach just for some energy. But if you need to lift weights have a little bit of oats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    If you just wake up and do straight cardio its best on a empty stomach. Half a a apple or peach just for some energy. But if you need to lift weights have a little bit of oats.
    Yes i know this but just wondering if Pro/Fat really does help as far as continuing to burn fat throughout the morning as opposed to a pro/carb meal....I already have my diet figured out just trying to get everyones opinion on the subject/ factual info as far as the two points of view?

bump

Epiphany is offline Female Member
    I usually have a protein/fat meal right after cardio, I just feel that the fat burning effect is prolonged this way...although this hasn't been proven, so it's really just a personal preference. Some of my BB friends have all their carb meals in the morning, including post-cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphany
    I usually have a protein/fat meal right after cardio, I just feel that the fat burning effect is prolonged this way...although this hasn't been proven, so it's really just a personal preference. Some of my BB friends have all their carb meals in the morning, including post-cardio.
    Hey thanks for your input...i appreciate it, i was really wondering if it was just personal preference thats kind of what i figured... i usually have pro/carbs in the morning but i am really just trying to cut so just trying to get some different ideas from everyone

Thread Information