mitch911 is offline Member

bulking first meal

started bulking ..well not really there yet but just raising the cals slowly from the cutting diet.. does it matter if u were to have a pro/carb or a pro/fat meal first thing in the morning..3 days of the week im up pretty early for class and coul use the extra sleep and a shake and flax go nicely to wake up and get out the door 2 days durrin the week i have a later class so im gunna drop some cardio down 2 days durrin the week and 1 or 2 more morning sessions on the weekend also havin the pro/fat shake after the cardio and then off to class..as long as my carbs for the day are at the right amount and fats and pro always high will this make a difference..

Kurz is offline Member
    you are BULKING!! QUIT BURNING THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS....cardio 1-2x MAX, diet? Get your protein in, all else is fair game...too many try to bulk to cleanly......Im not saying be a garbage disposal, by don't overanalyze..........just eat!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you wanna bulk up keep cardio to 2 times a week max. As for your diet if you wanna eat clean go for it you can gain very good from it. You can also have cheat meals either once a week or once a day or every so often depends on your preference. If you put on a little fat dont sweat it, it comes with bulking I'm not saying a huge gut is fine but some fat can occur

Kurz is offline Member
    My gains were never ever better until I dropped cardio (conserving energy) and adding a cheat meal/day...........

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    My gains were never ever better until I dropped cardio (conserving energy) and adding a cheat meal/day...........
    Ive always have done one day of cardio and a cheat day/meal seems to work real good

Kurz is offline Member
    me too.....1-2 max......and its in the pm, not in the am like when i cut......

AND, it's mild, incline walk at 15%, 4.0 speed - HOLDING on to rails, reading a mag.

mitch911 is offline Member
    ok il bump down the cardio ..im not exactly looking for puttin on any more extreme mass ..im actually happy with the way i look now so i wanted to do a very slow lean bulk style with keeping the b/f where it is

Thread Information