FLOo is offline Associate Member

question on cutting

Is starting my cutting diet 1 month after i have completed a bulking cycle and PCT to early to start cutting down?... i mean i feel back to normal and kept most of my gains plus some fat.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would bulk naturally a month or so at least after your PCT to hold on to as much as possible before jumping into a AASless cut.

ya man i been eating big for about 3 weeks after PCT.. ill wait 1 more week and then start with cutting diet and cardio for about a month and half ... then start my cutting cycle.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah deff keep bulking for a while and slowly slip into a cutting siet i just would jump right into one

man would i have to slowly slip into the cutting diet if i keep my protien real high and eat right through out the day? Im ready to lose this fat now !

i know you are bruh, but im telling you keep eating and training the way you are till your done with the PCT then start a cutting diet but with out the cardio for a while then when it gets closer to spring bump the cardio up

i finished my PCT 3 weeks ago and my gains seem to be maintained, plus i been eating like i was on my bulking cycle for the past 3 weeks AFTER PCT.

So its been 3 weeks since i completed my PCT and been eating big ... would it be ok to start my cutting diet now without the cardio?

sure but keep your protein the same, and rember to get plenty of EFA's and also keep your carbs complex and i would start with a slightly higher carb then slowy adjust them evrey week, you will be eating so clean that the weight should start to come off go ahead and post ur diet before you start

awesome, thanks steve0.
    Diet is pretty much in check when cutting, i will adjust the carbs slowly like you said. How long should i wait b4 i can start hitting the cardio?

Thread Information