chest6 is offline Banned

Any true what to know?

How many calories my body will actually be able to utilize? My new bulking diet came out to over 6k cals and I am almost positive my body cannot utilize all of that food without aas. Any range that I should keep it in?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    How many calories my body will actually be able to utilize? My new bulking diet came out to over 6k cals and I am almost positive my body cannot utilize all of that food without aas. Any range that I should keep it in?
    did you use the benidict formula. It's not 100% accurate but somewhere around there b/c it cant determine the amount of activity you do and all of the little things like walking to class and stuff. I read an article called the fidget factor that explained about how many kcals we burn through simple movements like bounceing your foot while sitting or just antsy people. Your gonna start you cycle soon correct well youre gonna wanna bump the kcals up sooner or later to keep up with the gains so I would say this isnt 100% but you could lower it to 5k or 5500 and moniter it youre at 225ish so youre gonna have to eat a lot to keep up

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup, thought so man. Nah Im startin a cycle in about a year from now cuz im a little too young right now. Ill cut it down..

LancerO8 is offline New Member
    Can u post ur diet Chest6?

chest6 is offline Banned
    heres what Im thinking about running, after taking a second look it is pretty rediculous. I think I just kinna got over excited that Im bulking now

1. 1 1/2 cup oats, 12 egg whites
    2. 2 large potatoes, 2 chicken breasts
    3. 1 large can tuna/ mayo
    4. 10-12 egg whites/ 3 yams
    5. pwo 50g whey 100g dextrose
    6. ppwo 2 chicken breasts 2 cups brown rice, 2 sweet potatoes
    7. lean meat 3 tbspoon natty pb
    8. 2 scoops whey 2 tbspoon flax

These macros are not spot on just a run through estimate.

650carbs=2600 cals
    610g protein= 2440cals
    140g fat=1260cals

6300 calories, again estimate but I feel its fairly accurate

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    disregard this comment
    Last edited by AnabolicAndre; 01-15-2006 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Im an idiot

Kurz is offline Member
    I wanna see that spelled out...I'm having a hard time believing it's 6,000k + it cant be 140g of fats!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well maybe I am a little off, I took the larger baked potatoes as much more carbs than a normal sized. I think I will end up replacing the baked potatoes with sweet potatoes anyway. Bottom line is I dont think my body will use all these cals, what you think?

Kurz is offline Member
    I know EXACTLY what you need to do......you need to NOT be afraid of putting on a little fat, you need to #2 toss in something as a cheat each day to keep the cals high (pb sandwhich, cookie, burgers, pizza) etc, and you need to get on this diet tomorrow. Weight ourself at the end of the week. 2-3lbs a week MAX is your goal. Not counting the first week, where it may be a lot of water..........then, next week weigh ourself again. Cut back if you need to (which i truly doubt) or add some if you need to.........too many people waste bulks with cardio and a deficiency in cals.......

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup thats a good idea I think I may keep the cardio at 1-2 times per week max. I really want to try and keep it clean because I dont want to have to shed excess fat when it is time to cut down again. That was hard enough this time around.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    I know EXACTLY what you need to do......you need to NOT be afraid of putting on a little fat, you need to #2 toss in something as a cheat each day to keep the cals high (pb sandwhich, cookie, burgers, pizza) etc, and you need to get on this diet tomorrow. Weight ourself at the end of the week. 2-3lbs a week MAX is your goal. Not counting the first week, where it may be a lot of water..........then, next week weigh ourself again. Cut back if you need to (which i truly doubt) or add some if you need to.........too many people waste bulks with cardio and a deficiency in cals.......
    I am starting to beileve this. When i am bulking i am eating a lot of clean stuff like chicken, fish, eggs, lean meat. I think i might take in a little more junk here and there. I had a twix bar after my lunch the other day i almost came in my pants

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    cheating is a good idea depending on your body type if you have a cheat meal each day you might find your putting on fat more rapidly then you use to, now for hard gainers a cheat meal a day could be a good idea. I know when I'm home and my mom cooks dinner I always have it I mean I'm not gonna let her cook and not eat it no way, but you just have to know what type of cheating works for you daily, weekly......keep that in mind

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'll keep the cheating under control..thats how I ended up at 275 in September

Thread Information