Thread: My Bulking Diet

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

My Bulking Diet

My diet consisted of way too much fast food, being that I am extremely busy and work strange hours the convenience of sitting home and preparing every meal I eat wasn't really an option. Well I realize that I can't keep that up or I'll be seeing a cariologist in no time, so I found a plan that I can stick to pretty easily, and I wanted to get your guys opinion on it. Currently I'm trying to bulk, I have trouble putting on weight so I can't go without food for more than 2 hours.

Food.........................................Calor ies..........Protein........Carbs

Breakfast:
    6 egg whites, 4 yolks.....................334...............33.... ..........2
    2 cups cooked oatmeal...................300...............14.... ..........50

Late-morning snack:
    2 scoops whey protein...................240...............50.... ..........2
    32 oz skim milk..............................90.............. ...9...............9
    1 cup cooked brown rice................214................6.......... .....46

Lunch:
    4 oz. turkey breast.......................155...............30. ..............0
    4 slices whole-grain bread..............320...............12........... ....60

Afternoon Snack:
    6 oz. cottage cheese....................145...............23.... ...........6
    Large baked potato.......................220...............4.. ..............50

Preworkout Meal:
    Meal replacement shake................1090..............50......... ......220

Postworkout Meal:
    2 scoops whey protein..................240..............50...... ..........2
    4 slices white bread......................320..............9..... ............60
    1 banana....................................110..... .........1.................28

Dinner:
    8 oz. Lean Hamburger...................500..............48... .............0
    2 large baked potatoes.................440...............8...... ..........100
    2 cups cooked broccoli.................100..............11...... ..........14

Before-bed snack:
    2 scoops casein protein................240..............46........ ........8
    1 cup cooked oatmeal..................150...............7...... ...........25

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTALS....................................5208.... ........361..............682

I'm dropping the meal replacement shake as soon as I can find another one, unfortunately I bought a case of 24 of of the ABB XXL shakes because of the high amount of calories and protein, but the things are loaded with sugar. But other than that any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 01-15-2006 at 09:52 AM.

Kurz is offline Member
    You need for EFAS #1

drop the banana and bread pw, and go with whey and dext

you also need fats in your last meal, that's the one meal I may go pro/fats only....some cc and almonds, etc.

good idea about dumping the MRP...have your banana and oats there.

Kurz is offline Member
    btw- TOSS In a a cheat meal each day...you are bulking, no need to be so strict

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    btw- TOSS In a a cheat meal each day...you are bulking, no need to be so strict
    I'ts pretty much gotten to the point where I'm like Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11, no matter what I'm doing I'm always eating something. Only problem is I've got no time to do anything else, because I'm always worried about where my next meal is coming from. Anybody else have this problem, and if so how do you create some sort of balance? What I need to do is hit the phuckin lottery and hire a personal chef and nutritionist like all the Hollywood actors so I can pay someone else to worry about that sheit...

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    I just take like 15-30 min in the morning to prepare my food for the ENTIRE day....you should be fine if you do that....Just take it in a backpack or a lunchbag...

Kurz is offline Member
    what are you eating thats taking so long? Every 2-3 hours, right?

Thread Information