Thread: ? on bodyfat

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Question ? on bodyfat

I tried ones of those scales that measure body fat and it said 25%!!!
    When I tell people, they say no way. I have a friend that is 6', works out, got down to 165 lbs, looked ripped & the %$%^$ scale said 15%!!!

Could someone please tell me what 5, 10, 15, 20% look like???

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    those scales can give you a different bf% after drinking a glass of water, very unreliable, don't use them calipers are the cheapest accurate way to go, my gym does it for free

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    what about the body calculators on the main page?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I have found a caliper test that works on 9 points and that seems much more accurate. I think the calculator in this site leaves alot to chance. St82hellnback email me if you would like a copy.

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert by any means, but from what I have learned, been told, and experienced...There is no way to give you and accurate picture of what 5,10,15,20% bf looks like since every person is going to look different. One of the guys on this forum, broncojosh says he is at 14.8% bf and he looks awsome. Other guys say they are at 12% and don't look as good. To much difference in us crazy humans to say "this is what you will/should look like at "X" % bf. Sorry, I know its not what you wanted to hear. Hang in there!

Thread Information