Thread: First Diet

First Diet

Just checkin if im doing this right.
    Immediatly I take a protein shake as soon as i get in the locker room PWO. aproximatly 30-40 mins later i eat two large cans of tuna, two apples, and a large glass of skim milk. About an hour and a half later i eat two pieces of wheat toast gobbed with peanut butter and a large glass of milk. About two-two and a half hours after that i eat a dinner (alternate between steak and grilled chicken). Finally about an hour and a half after or whenever it may be, i drink a protein shake before bed. I'm trying to gain mass, im not inparticularly worried about my fat intake as i am a hard gainer as far as fat goes. I eat three meals in the morning, usually two whole eggs and a cup of oats along with a protein shake and some fruit. I drink mostly water and skim milk, but occasionally juice (grape, cranberry, grapefruit...etc). Also, i eat a candy bar about 30 mins before i lift only because i feel it gives me much more energy in the gym.

I know i dont have any grams of anything listed because i dont know all of it, and i dont think i eat the same amount each day so it would differ. Anyways, if i am way off track let me know. Thanks

do the cals match your size/weight?

also, tool fan?

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    also, tool fan?
    yep, youre the first one to get it....although i am a gun toting hip gangster i am not a gun toting hip gangster wannabe

as far as the calorie intake goes im not sure if its the right ratio for my weight, but i can't force myself to eat anymore
    i'm about 6' and 185-190 lbs

Thread Information