BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

Carb deplete/load....Whats your plan of attack

Just wondering what your plan of attack is for carb deplete/load for an upcoming show..

This is mine and i would like critiques please.......

2 weeks out i will be still doing cardio four times daily whilst still consuming around 300-350g carbs,300gprot 50g fat.At the start of week 2 i will have increased my sodium intake (not counting) and water intake

Sunday at the end of week 2, i start carb deplete and drop to 175g carbs a day with 350g protein and 45g fat..UP THE SODIUM AND WATER(GYM TRAINING SESSION)

------------START OF FIRST WEEK DEPLETE/LOAD--------------

!!!CARDIO STOPS THIS WEEK!!!

Monday carbs are dropped to 100g and protein fat stays the same (the fat will only be coming from good sources:-peanut butter,flax,linseed mct e.t.c) SODIUM/WATER IS HIGH (GYM TRAINING SESSION)

Tuesday i go to 50g carbs whilst keeping 350g protein and 45g fat ..SODIUM/WATER IS STILL HIGH.(LAST TRAINING SESSION)---HOW DO I GO ABOUT PWO SHAKE E.T.C INC DEXTROSE????

**AS FAR AS TRAINING GOES IT WILL BE NO LONGER THAN 30 MIN.IT WILL BE A MIX OF HEAVY AND HIGH VOLUME INCORPORATING DROP SETS SUPERSETES E.T.C)ANY OTHER TRAINING TIPS WELCOME!

Wedensday i try to get away with as little as possible maybe 20gcarbs 350gprotein and 45g fat.SODIUM/WATER IS HIGH
    Thursday:- START OF LOAD...500gcarbs with 400g prot 70g fat.LOW SODIUM/LOW WATER

FRIDAY:-1000g carbs with 350g protein and 100g fat.. MODERATE SODIUM/LOW WATER***PIZZA OR HIGH FATTY SODIUM FOOD AT NIGHT BEFORE BED**

SATURDAY(DAY OF SHOW) IM NOT SURE WHAT TO EAT HELP???????THE PREJUDGING IS AT 1:00PM AND THE EVENING SHOW AT 8:00...HELP

How does this look,this is what ill be doin for my first show...any hints tips will be vital in my prep...I need help on what to eat show day?????/

cheers boys/girls
    Last edited by BIGPHIL; 01-18-2006 at 06:33 AM.

Thread Information