Meal 2- (Pro/Fat)(9am)-
    40 grams of cassien
    ½ cup Oats blended in with it

Cals-440 Pro-50g Fat-8g Carb-37g

Meal 3- (Pro/Carb)(12:15)-
    1 large Can of tuna
    ½ cup brown rice
    Veggies

Cals-450 Pro-69g Fat-3.5g Carb-33g (veggies not included)

Meal 4- (Pro/Fat)(3:15)-
    1 large can of chicken in can
    w/1tbsp mayo with hotsauce

Cals-380 Pro-60g Fat-15g Carb-0g

Workout

Meal 5- (PWO)(5pm)-
    40 grams of whey protein
    80 grams dextrose

Cals-300 Pro-40g Fat-5g Carb-100g

Meal 6- (PPWO)(Pro/Carb)(7pm)-
    2 Chicken breast/lean ground beef(8 0z)
    1 cup brown rice
    Veggies

Cals-720 Pro-78g Fat-16g Carb-66g(veggies not included)

Meal 7- (Pro/Fat)(9pm)-
    40 grams of cassien protein
    1 tbsp natty pbutter

Cals-470 Pro-48g Fat-21g Carb-16g

Totals-
    Cals- 3180
    Carbs- 279g
    Pro- 398g (still cant seem to get this down, maybe only 1 chicken breast for dinner?)
    Fat- 71.5g

Total Needs-(According the the excel program in the bulking sticky)
    Calories- around 3285 (3286 exact)
    Carbs- around 330 (329 exact)
    Protein- around 400
    Fat- around 75(73 exact)
    Last edited by Always Liftin'; 01-14-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    i also plan to start taking creatine in a few weeks but until my stomach stretches i dont think i can shove anymore down, also around that time i will probably start cardio in the mornings before breakfast on wed, sat and sunday. for 45-60 min. Wednesday is the only day i dont lift other than sunday.

and yet again, i forget to post my stats

Stats:
    Height:5'8"
    Weight:160
    Bf:around 15%

Goal:
    Weight:200
    Bf:Hopefully not past 17% maybe i might get lucky since im young and shed some bf during this...*keeps fingers crossed*

bump!

chest6 is offline Banned
    200 might take a good while at your height and current weight. I would go with more carbs here. Make meal#2 a solid lean protein source. You can easily do 2-3 tbspoons natty pb for meal7. I also think you could add one more meal.

well today was day 1 and breakfast stuffed me, wow, i couldnt evencome close to getting all the oats in...should i drop it down to 8 egg whites and 1/2 cup oats until i can make my way up? and for tonight i will do some natty pb..

as for meal number 2, well its between classes and since im in highschool i can only get like 3 mins to eat so the protein shake and almonds are ideal for the time.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    alright fair enough with meal2. How bout eat them in class? I would always eat in class even though you weren't allowed to, I sat in the back. You can't eat 1 cup oatmeal? Is this cooked or uncooked?

Kurz is offline Member
    Bro - you are 160lbs.....eat up! Dont be afraid of gaining a little fat.....get your protein in #1, everything is is fair game. Write back when you are 180-190, and finagle your diet then.....

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    with your last meal I would go with full fat cottage cheese. Nothing against a shake but whle food with fat will digest a lot slower than a shake, and you could have the PB as well. I agree with chest if you are a hard gainer then you could get another meal in there. The one thing about eating to get big is you have to eat whenever you're hungry or not. When you eat a meal and you think you cant eat more but you still pound down those last few bites thats when you know you can start to grow. Just eat eat eat train sleep and grow. Dont be affraid to put on some fat it comes with the territory. One last thought your pre work out meal is pro/fat did you get this from the sticky? It works for some but for others not at all. Carbs=energy so keep that in mind and see what works better for you. Good luck bro

no i just did pro/fat because i had a pro/carb meal before that and decided since meal number 2 is very hard to negotiate, that i would need carbs after that for energy, who knows, also i think it was because i can somewhat stand the taste of mayo and chicken , plain tuna on wheat is making me sick but i managed to shove down a few sandwhiches with the tuna that equals out to 2 cans, im working my way up to 3 cans of tuna for meal 3...

well currently i can only eat 8 egg whites and 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 large can of tuna for lunch and usually only 1-1.5 chicken breasts for dinner, but im workin my way up. I bumped my natty pbutter for meal seven up to 3 tbsp and i think im g onna make meal 3 a pro/fat and meal 4 a pro/carb, like 10 mins before working out, maybe that will make a difference because i seem to be (even though eating carbs) tired and down after lunch...

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    In bold.....

Quote Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
    Here it is critique it please and let me know, i have all the foods except i forgot to get brown rice and cottage cheese at the grocery store today, lol stupid me, anyway, i hope to start tomorrow, please give me suggestions for my carb meal as i am in highschool and only get 30 min for lunch and and do not have access to a microwave, i know carbs are low but its because i havent bought my dextrose yet as i will tomorrow anywy here it is...

DAILY DIET PLAN

Meal 1- (Pro/Carb)(7am)-
    Egg Whites (12)Back this down to 8-10 eggwhites since you said you had trouble getting it down. Work your way up, it is kinda hard to eat a lot of solid food in the morning when you first start eating this way. If you have to , eat as much as you can and then what you dont eat, you can make up for by throwing soem protein powder, water , and dry oats into the blender and drinking it down.
    Oatmeal (1 cup)

Cals- 660 Pro- 70g Fat- 6g Carb- 64g

Meal 2- (Pro/Fat)(9am)-
    40 grams of whey protein
    1/4 cup Almonds I would change this to protein/carb or even pro/car/fat...don't nit pick when trying to seperate carbs and fats at your age and build. Just get the cals in. I know you said you have class so almonds is ideal, but just blend soem oats in with your protein shake in the blender, maybe even add in a tbs of olive oil (you can't taste it in your shake, and its an easy 120-150 cal more)

Cals-430 Pro-46g Fat-20g Carb-15g

1 large/1 small (3 small) Cans of tuna (way too much protein here, back it down to about a 1 1/2 can-2 cansUnsure of carb here since I don’t have brown rice yet( need a quick to eat food without microwave) I was thinking 1 slice of heinerz 35 wheat bread? ( lol its all i have in my house now) Wheat bread will due until you get brwon rice. Once you get it, jsut pre-cook it at home and bring it in a small tupple ware (sp) container, or even pre-cooked whole wheat pasta would be fine. OR you could jsut make this tuna with soem real mayo and make it a pro/fat meal and change your pre workout meal into a pro/carb since you will be at home and it may be easier to prepare the foods there.
    Veggies

Cals-450 Pro-97.5 Fat-6.25g Carb-0

1 large (2 small)cans of chicken in can

Workout

Meal 5- (PWO)(5pm)-
    40 grams of whey protein
    100 grams dextrose(don’t have dextrose yet so not included in totals) 80-90 g of dextrose would be enough IMO at your weight.
    Cals-260 Pro-40g Fat-5g Carb-10g

1 cup brown rice(1 cup oatmeal until i get brown rice)
    Veggies Looks great!

Cals-780 Pro-80g Fat-20g Carb-54g

Meal 7- (Pro/Fat)(9pm)-
    40 grams of whey protein
    1 tbsp natty peanut butter this looks good too, or you could eat some cottage cheese with it since it has casein in it

Cals-470 Pro-48g Fat-21g Carb-17g

Totals-
    Cals- 3430 That's about right, you would be fine with anything above 3000 cals
    Carbs- 159g (not including dextrose or meal number 3) Need to add more carbs, I would get up aroudn the 300 g range
    Pro- 441.5g This is tooo high, you need 300-320g of protein max. For instance, Nark I believe takes in aroudn half this amount....this is too much, no question about it, protein is good, but this much excess is not, it will jsut go to waste.
    Fat- 93.25g This is okay, but could stand to be a little lower

Calories- around 3285 (3286 exact) I think your maintenance calorie level would be closer to 2500ish cal/day. SO go at least 500 cals above this per day.
    Protein- i chose to be around 450 Once again wayyyyy too high....now wonder why you can't finish your meals! If a guy your size is taking in this much protein, your gonna have trouble getting enough of the otehr two macros to fullfill your daily needs. I weigh 245lbs right now, and I take in a MAXIMUM of 400-450 g on TRAINING days
    Fat- around 75(73 exact)

chest6 is offline Banned
    You could have pro/carb meals for both..problem solved

wow thanks spound, dang man it never fails to amaze me on how much you help me everday, the same goes to you others also! Right now im only eating probably 1 large- 2 small cans of tuna and barely stuffig in 8 egg whites with 1/2 cup oats mixed in with it ( i mix them then fry em)

thanks
    AL

wow thanks spound, dang man it never fails to amaze me on how much you help me everday, the same goes to you others also! Right now im only eating probably 1 large- 2 small cans of tuna and barely stuffig in 8 egg whites with 1/2 cup oats mixed in with it ( i mix them then fry em)

thanks
    AL
    You're welcome. I honestly don't take the time to help out everyoine like this (that would take far too much time), but you just remind me of myself when I was in my mid teens....I am talking your physique and build. I was a skinny ****er once too SO therefore since I am fmailiar with your body type, I feel like I can help you more than I could help soem other people. I am the type of person who can put on muscle, lose fat, or do whatever with MY OWN physique, but when it comes to telling other people how to get ripped or get big while keeping the BF% down, I suck at it, unless they have the same body type as me (etco or ecto-meso). Take care bud and since I helped you out, you better bust your ass and come back in a few months with new imporoved pics! Aight?

shit i will, what about cheating, like yesturday i had mcdonalds for meal number 3 and tonight i had like 7-8 pieces of pizza and some chocolate(still tryin to stretch my stomach so i can fit in 12 egg whites in the morning. I just now got down 8 without totally wanting to explode)...and that was my PPWO, other than that ive been really clean...just wanted to make sure im not over-doing it with my cheating, and i will take the advice you gave me for my meal 2 and the other advice.

oh yeah, i also just ordered my dextrose today, and also 2 lbs of cassien so i can take that during meal 2 and meal 7. As well as some natty pb and almonds, ect. I also got some r-ala dont really know if i should use it bulking but if so 1 100mg tablet for every 40-50 carbs i consume daily? I read i should just take it like 15 mins before a pro/carb meal.

shit i will, what about cheating, like yesturday i had mcdonalds for meal number 3 and tonight i had like 7-8 pieces of pizza and some chocolate(still tryin to stretch my stomach so i can fit in 12 egg whites in the morning. I just now got down 8 without totally wanting to explode)...and that was my PPWO, other than that ive been really clean...just wanted to make sure im not over-doing it with my cheating, and i will take the advice you gave me for my meal 2 and the other advice.
    If you are eating and bulking right, you really shouldnt even want/have to cheat. Right now I am clean bulking, but I am eating so many good/nutritious foods, that I am too full to crave anything else (junk food), much less be able to eat anything else. You even said you wanted to keep fat gain to a minimum, so if this is the case I would only have about one cheat meal per week...TOPS. And even then, I woudlnt be eating chocolate!! Keep it reasonable if ya can.

alright, well know i know. Anyway just posted an updated version, please comment on it, cant seem to get cals up and keep protein down...lol..

bump! Does my updated version look a little better?

IN BOLD>>>>>

DAILY DIET PLAN

Meal 1- (Pro/Carb)(7am)-
    Egg Whites (8)
    Oatmeal (1/2 cup)

Cals- 420 Pro- 53g Fat- 3g Carb- 27g
    This meal does not have 53g of protien, I woudl say closer to 25-35g

Meal 2- (Pro/Fat)(9am)-
    40 grams of cassien
    ½ cup Oats blended in with it

Cals-440 Pro-50g Fat-8g Carb-37g
    Once again this has 40-45g of pretien, not 50g

1 large Can of tuna
    ½ cup brown rice
    Veggies

Cals-450 Pro-69g Fat-3.5g Carb-33g (veggies not included)

1 large can of chicken in can
    I would make this a pro/carb meal since it is Pre-workout, you can throw soem almonds in too or soemthin if you like, or still keep the mayo in the tuna, but throw soem carbs here.

Workout

Meal 5- (PWO)(5pm)-
    40 grams of whey protein
    80 grams dextrose

Cals-300 Pro-40g Fat-5g Carb-100g

1 cup brown rice
    Veggies

Cals-720 Pro-78g Fat-16g Carb-66g(veggies not included)
    Once again, I dont believe 1/2 lb of ground beed/chicken has 78g of protien, it is closer to 50ish grams

Meal 7- (Pro/Fat)(9pm)-
    40 grams of cassien protein
    1 tbsp natty pbutter

Cals-470 Pro-48g Fat-21g Carb-16g

Totals-
    Cals- 3180
    Carbs- 279g
    Pro- 398g (still cant seem to get this down, maybe only 1 chicken breast for dinner?)
    Fat- 71.5g

THis layout looks better, your protein count is actually around 330-340 with this layout which is still a little high, but that is okay if you can handle it. Only other critique is I would put dwon a couple mroe carbs, maybe substitute a pro/fat meal for anotehr pro/carb one, or maybe throw soem complex carbs into one of the proposed pro/fat meals, since you are bulking and all.
    Calories- around 3285 (3286 exact)
    Protein- around 400
    Fat- around 75(73 exact)

Ok, Been waiting for you to answer I did change my preworkout meal to pro/carb, i just eat chicken with whole wheat or tuna with whole weat, or sometimes brow rice....um the egg whites have 6grams of protein per 1/4 cup, i take in 2.5 cups (got up to 10 egg whites ) so i thought i had that right, anyhow i will double check. Oh yeah, i forgot, im up 3 lbs from 1.5 weeks ago when i started i think thats good, i mean i have been handling the protein pretty well, other than the protein farts and shits lol....but ill double check and maybe lower some more protein....

spound i forgot i had a question for you, ive gained like 3 lbs in 1.5 weeks and for some reason i think my bf% is going down...is this normal? lol i seem to be less stickin out of my shirt and my back and chest seems to be growing quite nicely...dunno maybe more time will tell if im really dropping bf% or its just my imaginiation...ive been really strict during the week and on teh weekends im not so strict, but i have been for the most part clean and trying really hard to bulk properly....my woman has said she has noticed a difference in the width and size of my shoulders already...dunno maybe its just because she knows im bulking..and maybe it was just waterweight before i weighed...who knows...

spound i forgot i had a question for you, ive gained like 3 lbs in 1.5 weeks and for some reason i think my bf% is going down...is this normal? lol i seem to be less stickin out of my shirt and my back and chest seems to be growing quite nicely...dunno maybe more time will tell if im really dropping bf% or its just my imaginiation...ive been really strict during the week and on teh weekends im not so strict, but i have been for the most part clean and trying really hard to bulk properly....my woman has said she has noticed a difference in the width and size of my shoulders already...dunno maybe its just because she knows im bulking..and maybe it was just waterweight before i weighed...who knows...
    No, it is very possible for this to happen, especially at this stage in the game. Your body is not used to eating this often I assume, or this much, therefore, your metabolism has probably kicked up a notch and adjusting to all the food. You may not be BURNING a whole lot of fat per say, but what is probably happening is you are building some muscle while your amount of body fat is staying the same since you are eating clean cals (yet enough cals to build quality muscle). There fore, if the amount of bodyfat you have stays the same, while you are adding on muscle...your body fat percentage will drop. Ya got me? Good job...and keep it up!
    Last edited by spound; 01-17-2006 at 09:37 PM.

Ok, Been waiting for you to answer I did change my preworkout meal to pro/carb, i just eat chicken with whole wheat or tuna with whole weat, or sometimes brow rice....um the egg whites have 6grams of protein per 1/4 cup, i take in 2.5 cups (got up to 10 egg whites ) so i thought i had that right, anyhow i will double check. Oh yeah, i forgot, im up 3 lbs from 1.5 weeks ago when i started i think thats good, i mean i have been handling the protein pretty well, other than the protein farts and shits lol....but ill double check and maybe lower some more protein....
    So are you using pasteurized liquid eggwhites, or are you actually cracking the eggs and taking out the yolks? If you are cracking it out of whole eggs, then you are overestimating the protien I believe. A whole egg usually has around 6-7g of protien...take out the yolk and there is about 2.5-3.5 left over, depending on the size of the egg. If you are using the already liquified eggwhites from eggology or something, then you may be right, I am not sure though b/c I have never used them. Sounds like you are going down the right track of the road to getting huge LOL Keep it up

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    with your last meal I would go with full fat cottage cheese. Nothing against a shake but whle food with fat will digest a lot slower than a shake, and you could have the PB as well. I agree with chest if you are a hard gainer then you could get another meal in there. The one thing about eating to get big is you have to eat whenever you're hungry or not. When you eat a meal and you think you cant eat more but you still pound down those last few bites thats when you know you can start to grow. Just eat eat eat train sleep and grow. Dont be affraid to put on some fat it comes with the territory. One last thought your pre work out meal is pro/fat did you get this from the sticky? It works for some but for others not at all. Carbs=energy so keep that in mind and see what works better for you. Good luck bro
    I found out that as well being thatt im a hard gainer too. eating the profat for me before a workout did nothing for me other than keep me full. so i added brown rice to my 2 cans of tuna 1 hour before workout. is that good, brown rice, at that time of day (4pm)? work out 5:30pm ?..

yeah im using pasteurized liquid egg whites, not a real egg... im also eating about 2 cups of it then fryin it so supposedly its supposed to be 8 egg whites

Thread Information