ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Help greatly appreciated...

Within about a year from now, im going to navy boot camp and i need help on putting together a good plan for gaining atleast 20-30 lbs by that time. I had just quit my hockey team becuase of un-adequate expenses and little work time. I was at 156 when playing...and was continually gaining till now. My diet slipped andso did my work out schedule. im now at 150. I'm 5'7-5'8.... if you guys could please help me critique a diet..to put on some lean mass within that time..it would be awsome. My metabolism is at the highest point ever and am not worried about fat content what so ever.....

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs.(or 3 egg whites) 1 bowl of smart start cereal w/skim. and a small salad with spinach and brocoli. Large glass cranberry juice

2nd meal.(2-3 hours later) turkey/ham/salami sandwhich w/miracle whip,cheese,italian dressing. Fruit cup. Plain yogurt with granola.(water)

3rd meal. BPJ w/bananna. fruit yogurt cup. (snack meal)

4th meal. no idea
    5th meal. no idea
    6th meal. no idea

Any suggestions to supplements i could add would be great too , if they actually work and have benefits to them. I just dont respond to creatine.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Bro,

Eat anything and everything you can get your hands on. Drink tons of milk, eat lots of protein. Get your self a protein shake as well as a Muscle Milk weght gainer type shake and just pound the cals. Try to keep it as clean as possible but I would not counts cals, I would just eat as much as humanly possible.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a good critique. Lmao . guess its good i get all the free food i want from my pizza shop i work at.

MrLust is offline New Member

Right on

Giantz is right... pound the food!

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Bro,

Eat anything and everything you can get your hands on. Drink tons of milk, eat lots of protein. Get your self a protein shake as well as a Muscle Milk weght gainer type shake and just pound the cals. Try to keep it as clean as possible but I would not counts cals, I would just eat as much as humanly possible.

Thread Information