Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Massacre is offline Senior Member

Looking for some good tasting WHEY? OPEN THIS!

Championship Nutrition Banana Creme Whey.

WOW!

By far the best tasting whey I've ever drank. I enjoy it everytime. As good if not even better tasting then Muscle Milk.

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    I love banana creme flavor. What are you paying for it?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I just Ordered some Dymatize, Butter Tofffee Crunch and Smooth Banana. I'll update as soon as I taste them.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I would really like to hear what everyone out there is drinking. The best one I have come across is Champion Nutrition Pure Whey Chocolate. Haven't tried there bannana yet, I might have to get some. There mocha one is good if your a coffee drinker.
    I just ran out today so I had to get some wal-mart crap. I will be placing an order probably tommorow so let me know what you guys like. I heard some make a cookies and cream flavor. Any good?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Well DONT GET Optimun Nutrtion's procomplex vanilla tastes like butt!

I have cytosport's cytogainer in cookies and cream(for PWO), and thats the stuff I dream about at night.

primetime1 is offline Member
    i like the universal animal max vanila whey protien ALOT taste good, no need for a lot of water and loaded with good stuff.
    muscle milk is the best tasting one ive ever tried so far , tried the vanilla cream and banana cream.. both awsome.
    also, i have ON casien protien, its decent, not sure if its supposed to taste like it does since its not whey

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdspinna
    I love banana creme flavor. What are you paying for it?

It's $30 for 70 servings but I pay $15.

MrLust is offline New Member

Yechhh

Ack. Banana creme? That just sounds gross.

I'll take my ON double chocolate, thanks.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i just finished a tub of butter toffee (giantz mentioned above) and it was awesome! i tend to like isopure though, because it doesnt have a nasty aftertaste like a lot of proteins do. the strawberries and cream flavor is awesome w/dex. tastes like strawberry quik!

BTW...I checked some of the nutrient breakdowns on some of the proteins that were listed (championship nutrition, cytogainer, etc) these look horrible!! are you guys all bulking???

mitch911 is offline Member
    im on dymatize chocolate ...luv the stuff! soo sweet u actually think its choc..deciding what i should order next..most likely 2 orders of 25lbs

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i just finished a tub of butter toffee (giantz mentioned above) and it was awesome! i tend to like isopure though, because it doesnt have a nasty aftertaste like a lot of proteins do. the strawberries and cream flavor is awesome w/dex. tastes like strawberry quik!

BTW...I checked some of the nutrient breakdowns on some of the proteins that were listed (championship nutrition, cytogainer, etc) these look horrible!! are you guys all bulking???
    dymatize:
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 scoop (29.4g)
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 112 .
    Calories from fat 13 .
    Total Fat 1.5g 2%
    Saturated Fat 0.5g 1%
    Cholesterol 5mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrates 2.5g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 1g 1%
    Sugars 1g .
    Sodium 55mg 2%
    Protein 22g 44%

champion nutrition:

Serving Size: 1 scoop (32 g)
    Calories 130 Calories from Fat 20
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
    Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%
    Cholesterol 45 mg 15%
    Sodium 70 mg 3%
    Potassium 145 mg 4%
    Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g < 1%
    Sugars 1.5 g
    Protein 26 g 52%
    Calcium 180 mg 18%
    Phosphorus 120 mg 12%
    Magnesium 20 mg 5%

Besides a little cholesterol and a half gram of sugar I really don't see much of a difference in these two. Isopure is probably the best but it also costs about 50% more. And I think cytogainer is like muscle milk which would be used for bulking purposes, not a simple whey protein shake. Anyway, I think I'm going to give dymatize a shot. Mint chocolate and butter toffee, so Xtinaunasty, I'm coming after you if it taste like crap.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    hmmm...i must have looked at the wrong variety from CN. the one i looked at had like 9g of sugar per 20g protein or something. anyway, sorry bout that, my bad!

i cant speak for the choc mint (but you should let us know how it is). as for the butter toffee...i could eat that if i wasnt on a diet! lol

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea tina I use cytogainer for my PWO its mostly malto, but other DEXTROSE equivalent carbs for recovers as well as whey hydroisolate

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    hmmm...i must have looked at the wrong variety from CN. the one i looked at had like 9g of sugar per 20g protein or something. anyway, sorry bout that, my bad!

i cant speak for the choc mint (but you should let us know how it is). as for the butter toffee...i could eat that if i wasnt on a diet! lol
    The choc mint sound really refreshing. I'll let you know if it's good or not.

primetime1 is offline Member
    any one else ever try the universal animal max protein???? its some good stuff!!! i tried to list the nutritional values but coudnt find them online. you can take a look at it on allsportsnutrition.com and see for yourself. i dont think anyone would not be pleased with this product. used it for the past few years now.
    one of the best things is gettin 40gs of protein in only 4-6 oz of water so theres plenty of room for food soon after

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I just Ordered some Dymatize, Butter Tofffee Crunch and Smooth Banana. I'll update as soon as I taste them.

Bro so did I.. I ordered mine yesterday.. same flavors.. I hope they are good.. I am kind of burned on drinking chocolate all the time. I have used their chocolate before and it mixes great.. I am looking forward to some different flavors.

It is good to hear others are using this brand and having good things to say.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Bro so did I.. I ordered mine yesterday.. same flavors.. I hope they are good.. I am kind of burned on drinking chocolate all the time. I have used their chocolate before and it mixes great.. I am looking forward to some different flavors.

It is good to hear others are using this brand and having good things to say.

Oldman
    I don't know how many times I bought a new kind of whey and was disappointed with it. It's nice to have a forumn like this where I can get others' opinions before I spend the money on something new.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I don't know how many times I bought a new kind of whey and was disappointed with it. It's nice to have a forumn like this where I can get others' opinions before I spend the money on something new.

No joke.. I have tried most of them out there.. Most taste like sawdust or have tons of sugar. I was impressed with the samples of this brand so I will use the 15lbs and see.. I drink so many shakes and so fast i don't taste them that much anyway... well except for my PWO that has Dextrose.. mmmm I love PWO1 shakes..

Oldman

Kurz is offline Member
    I just bought a case of carbo force and mass recovery....cost me a friggn arm and a leg, so it was dumb, having never tried them. Carbo during and mass recovery after............I'm gonna be pissing all night!

Anyone every tried?

Kurz is offline Member
    is that the banana screaM?

musselman is offline Junior Member
    If you are a BB.com whore like me... you have to get Higher Power 100 % Whey Power (Berry)...

It is one powder I don't get sick of... 3 shakes a day... tub after tub after tub...

Kurz is offline Member
    no fruity garbage for me.......

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    where is the best place online to get these cheap?

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    What type of whey would you suggest w/dex....right now im using gnc 100% whey protein with dex...its ok i guess...

Kurz is offline Member
    they are all the same...as for flavor, not thats a different story

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Nectar Syntrax's Apple is AWESOME, they have several flavors that sound great and I am just waiting until I use this to order some different flavors.

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    is muscle milk bad due to the high fat?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    As good if not even better tasting then Muscle Milk.

I'd have to taste it to believe it.

Dude did you get your Dymatize, Butter Tofffee Crunch yet? I got mine today, opened the box, made a shake and DAMDAMDAM it is good.. that stuff mixes so clean and it is a nice change from vanilla and chocolate..

Oldman

Dude did you get your Dymatize, Butter Tofffee Crunch yet? I got mine today, opened the box, made a shake and DAMDAMDAM it is good.. that stuff mixes so clean and it is a nice change from vanilla and chocolate..

Oldman

dammit i didn't get mine yet!

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I'd have to taste it to believe it.
    no chance.............

dammit i didn't get mine yet!

Should be there soon I bet.. Let me know what you think.. Crazy it taste so good.

Oldman

Should be there soon I bet.. Let me know what you think.. Crazy it taste so good.

Oldman

Now I'm starting to wonder, if the taste is so damn good and its so cheap, are their lable claims accurate?

Now I'm starting to wonder, if the taste is so damn good and its so cheap, are their lable claims accurate?

Talk to ~SC I think he really checked them out before. After I drank my shake I had to go back and read the label again to make sure there was not sugar in it.

Oldman

Talk to ~SC I think he really checked them out before. After I drank my shake I had to go back and read the label again to make sure there was not sugar in it.

Oldman

That's the impression that I got.

Anyways, I'll hit SC up. Hopefully mine will be at home for my PWO Shake!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Having tried nearly every Dymatize flavour, they soon start tasting very artificial. I hate them now

I use Reflex Instant Whey. Excellent UK based company. The raspberry tastes awesome! It also contain pro-biotics.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Having tried nearly every Dymatize flavour, they soon start tasting very artificial. I hate them now

I use Reflex Instant Whey. Excellent UK based company. The raspberry tastes awesome! It also contain pro-biotics.

Oh you only hate it 'cause it is USA based.. and you are in the land of the queens english

I think I will switch back and forth on the flavors I already told my wife that I bet if I drank them everyday it would get old pretty fast but a change it nice.

Oldman

That's the impression that I got.

Anyways, I'll hit SC up. Hopefully mine will be at home for my PWO Shake!

just to calrify ~SC brought on that company that sells it at his place not the Protein itself but I think his opinion is that it is good stuff.. I am on his program and I asked specifically about it.

Don't listen to matrix he is crazy.. I only read his posts because of his Avvy hahah J/K

Oldman

Just finished workout and came home and did a smooth Banana from these guys and WOW.. it is fantastic!!

Oldman

Dammit you bastard. Mine won't be here till the 30th. Company I used has shitty ass shipping cinsidering I ordered it on the 18th.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information