$niper$layer is offline New Member

Need some Diet Advice

hey, i'm lookin for some diet advice, i currently weigh 200lb's with my legs and Arms mostly Muscle, my main problem is my gut, i need to lose weight so that i can work it into muscle Faster, i work out Everyday and do some other Excersice, such as Sports etc everyday, I also take Interactive Whey Protein after workouts, i'm just wondering how i can start to lose weight so i can build my Torso up in muscle. All info is apreciated.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You are training WAY too much. I would lower weight lifting days to 5 days a week, MAX. You need rest to grow. Also, your going to have to do some dieting, or cardio to lose the stomach fat. Do hanging leg raises, weighted crunches, reverse crunches, and decline weighted crunches. That should bring out dem abs. What is your diet like? That is the main factor, not training.

my diet is pretty bad right now, i need some tips on dieting, what tp eat etc. If you would also have some info on the hanging leg raises, weighted crunches, reverse crunches, and decline weighted crunches like how to do them Correctly Etc. Cause my workout now consists of mainly arms,chest,neck and then usually 15 minutes of Cardio Each Time, I was thinking about using Protein + fruit as a shake for a morning meal Suplement, what do u guys think about that??

just do lots of stomach exericises mixed with some cardo and a good diet and you will be set....

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I agree with little jonah. You are going to HAVE to concentrate on your cardio routine. True abb excersisies will bring out your abbs and define them quite well but if they are covered in a layer of fat and you can not see them then all of the situps ect are fruitless. Look toward working on your diet. Look to the educatuional threads there are several post on how to determine your caloric intake. This along with a good cardio routine will get rid of the excess bodyfat. Keep up the abb work as well but do most of your concentration be toward your diet and cardio routine.
    IC

Originally posted by Little Jonah
    just do lots of stomach exericises mixed with some cardo and a good diet and you will be set....
    wow thanks gerry ya coulda just told me in Real Life

Thread Information